Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nedfox

Hampshire Foxes

Hi,

Anybody from around the Hampshire area going to the game at Charlton next Tuesday eve, I would like to share a lift if possible, train is not an option, petrol money is available.

Looking to make it a regular arrangement for the season I normally manage to get parking place at most grounds.

Hey. I don't comment too much on here but I just had to for this! I live in Farnborough so only a few stops on the train from Basingstoke. I've got train travel sorted for Charlton already but is anyone looking at driving to Blackburn? From our area it's about £60 each for the train!

Not made many plans yet for the season, money is tight at the moment so trains are not an option to travel alone I am hoping to get a bit of a network together to car share, there are loads of options for picking up just off the M3, Shame about Charlton I have cpl of tickets but no transport yet. See earlier post for my mail addy to keep in touch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well just about every other random place in England (or Australia) seems to have a thread asking where people are watching the game, so I thought I'd ask, are there any decent places in Hampshire (or even Berkshire) that'll be showing the Away game vs Watford on Sunday?

Unfortunately, Tottenham will be playing at 13:30, so most places in Basingstoke will probably just show that :rolleyes:. I'll ring around myself later today to see if there's anywhere, but any decent suggestions would be welcome.

• 1 year later...

Moving down to basingstoke to join you lot in the next few weeks :) anyone know what the best pubs are around the town centre, especially for showing the football ;) - and if anyone has/knows someone with a room to rent - please let me know! lol

The pubs in Basingstoke are generally pretty boring tbh. If you want to watch the football, the Bakers Arms at the top of town usually show the games and is an alright place to go. Laarsens also show most games I believe and they have a projector in the beer garden to watch them. I watched the England WC games there, though I'm not sure if they use that projector for normal league games.

Also, there is no longer a club in Basingstoke. If you're looking for a good night out, go somewhere else! lol

Hope you're excited about moving here!

Hi, Not going up to leicester until 16th as loads to do. Just moved into Waterlooville Area in June.

Does anyone know when the new season ticket cards are coming out?

No twat at the city box office is answering the phone!!....so either Royal mail lost ours in the re-direction balls-up or as usual they are leaving it till the last minute too send them out!!

Hoggy - formerly of Blaby

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...