Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

Liverpool vs T.N.S

GOAL!

Gerrard completes his hat trick

3-0!

You were saying, Matt...... :P  lol

137491[/snapback]

:(:rolleyes:

Liverpool came back from 3 and theres still another 90 minutes+

...:rolleyes: Yeah ok I doubt it'll happen (Although thats what everyone was thinking about Liverpool)

I just want TNS to win because there the underdogs, and it'd be so funny to watch the champions lose to such underdogs! but as I said I doubt it'll happen ;):(

GOAL!

3-0!

137491[/snapback]

...:rolleyes: Yeah ok I doubt it'll happen (Although thats what everyone was thinking about Liverpool)

I just want TNS to win because there the underdogs, and it'd be so funny to watch the champions lose to such underdogs! but as I said I doubt it'll happen ;):(

137496[/snapback]

Its football, anything can happen! ......*thinks* (risky but still tries to think!) .....actually...it might not happen.

Seriously, all credit to TNS, they did play well and there was a large crowd to play in front of. Well done to Gerrard though. Loved his second goal. I think he was the only Liverpool player seriously trying!

GOAL!

3-0!

137491[/snapback]

137496[/snapback]

Its football, anything can happen! ......*thinks* (risky but still tries to think!) .....actually...it might not happen.

Seriously, all credit to TNS, they did play well and there was a large crowd to play in front of. Well done to Gerrard though. Loved his second goal. I think he was the only Liverpool player seriously trying!

137530[/snapback]

Cisse looked superb when he came on, Riise showed some neat stuff, Disappointed with Alonso though and Morientes was remeniscent of Akinbiyi vs Liverpool 01/02 at Filbo when he missed loads of chances.

Archived