Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Bluetintedspecs

Message for Franky Fryer

Recommended Posts

Posted

Having watched Soccer AM until our bit was on I'm sure our witty and loud fans can use the live Sky cameras to get a message across to the soccer AM team in retort to "Nice ground and you still don't sing" I'll start it off........." Frankie Fryer what a willy puller" do your worst guys cos I don't think they'll air that :P

Posted

He, and almost the rest of Soccer am, annoy me anyway. That's one of the reasons I don't watch it anymore. Went downhill when Lovejoy, Fenners and the rest left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...