Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Pearson on Beagrie

I hate the fact that you can't slag off an official for a decision, it's like they're not accountable to anyone. They never come out and apologise if they get a decision wrong, but god forbid you ever say anything bad about a ref. **** em.

I think there is a distinct difference between constructive criticism and calling someone gutless etc etc, which is a personal insult.

Although I dont blame Pearson for doing so in the heat of the moment.

The problem is more with the TV and media, who insist on putting microphones under the noses of passionate upset managers who've not had a chance to calm down and collect their thoughts a little clearer.

I think there is a distinct difference between constructive criticism and calling someone gutless etc etc, which is a personal insult.

Although I dont blame Pearson for doing so in the heat of the moment.

The problem is more with the TV and media, who insist on putting microphones under the noses of passionate upset managers who've not had a chance to calm down and collect their thoughts a little clearer.

I get what you're saying here, totally. But it must be frustrating for managers, who live and die by their results, to have points effectively taken away from them by refs who are completely unnacountable and then get fined by the FA for having the audacity to complain about them.

I can't remember what Pearson said word for word, but I don't think he said anything that wasn't accurate, even if it might have been a little harsh.

Archived