Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Pearson on Beagrie

I wonder if Holloway had said the same thing people would be saying he's a twat.

Because if you're always talking, when you actually say something meaningful its hard for people to syphon through the shit to find the good bits and them have an impact - it's Col City syndrome.

Because if you're always talking, when you actually say something meaningful its hard for people to syphon through the shit to find the good bits and them have an impact - it's Col City syndrome.

I thought you said you were off after Flowwolf and Moosey made you piss your pants the other day?

You're still around I see?

Bollox.......

Totally off-topic, but why did you need a picture to say that? It's just words on a background. You could have typed that and it would have had the same desired effect lol.

The intended target audience often struggle to disseminate text in regular format, so sometimes I use images in an attempt to address the variables - it may not be ignorance but learning differences.

Archived