Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Pearson on Beagrie

Different situations though. Vardy was driving into the box looking for the penalty but the Blackpool player got the ball first before Vardy went down, so I can see why he said Vardy dived.

Whitbread although got the ball also went through the player as well from behind and took the player out Sharpe had no part in it at all.

No actually the bloke got the ball after Vardy was already impeded. It was far more of a penalty than today's was. Whitbread's tackle got the ball at least at the same time as getting the player if not before. You're getting it the wrong way round.

Regardless, Holloway showed no class by calling Vardy a cheat and not shaking Pearson's hand. That is why he got a load of stick.

I seriously don't understand why managers and players can't slag referees off without getting punished. If they give bad decisions then expect the abuse that's coming your way.

I think they can slag them off, but it depends how they go about it, managers have alluded to ref's being biased or cheats...that will always be punished, but simply saying the referee had a poor game and got decisions wrong...I doubt that gets punished.

Nice work Ahaha :D now just don goodman to sort out! lol

I don't think Pearson is always so drab.

He's said himself he doesn't get too worked up if we lose and doesn't go overboard when we win.

And coupled with his general persona he sets a professional no fuss attitude that he must believe rubs off on his players.

Plus he doesn't exactly get on too well with those in the press. Particularly local press haha ;) which I suppose is the only time we see him.

This is the best interview I've heard from Nigel. It shows me he has the raw passion for Leicester and cares a lot about the progress of the club. I think the more open he is, the more I can understand his decisions. Great stuff Nigel. I'm warming to him as a person more each time he slips a bit of humour and honesty into his interviews... Nigel Pearson's Blue and White Army.

because when other managers say similiar things people seem to get the hump but when our manager says it its completely true and a love in....not that I disagree with pearson.

And you don't understand why?

Its about time that tw*t got put in his place, that Beagrie has ALWAYS held something against us

Whilst i agree with the first part of your statement... you give him too much credit in the 2nd part.

He's just incompetant all round really....

This is the best interview I've heard from Nigel. It shows me he has the raw passion for Leicester and cares a lot about the progress of the club. I think the more open he is, the more I can understand his decisions. Great stuff Nigel. I'm warming to him as a person more each time he slips a bit of humour and honesty into his interviews... Nigel Pearson's Blue and White Army.

He seemed to be loving it yesterday. Makes me laugh when he smiles, you just know its at somebody else's expense

Archived