Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Jack Johnson

may have been mentioned before but what a quality artist, well worth a listen.

With fantastic Lyrics and tunes, he is someone you can chillout too and listen to what he is being said.

He normally sings about losing love and that girl that never was etc. so most will and can relate to him.

I ment to start a thread about him at the weekend bought his album at the weekend.

About a year (Maybe going on 2 :huh::S) my cousin from Australia, came over he was taking a year (Which ended up 2 years :rolleyes:) out of uni, he went to america where he himself was introduced to some new music, then he came to my house to stay he spent about 6 weeks here and then he spent a few odd days here and there after, and we we're just swopping and listening to each others music for most of the time, he first introduced me to Jack Johnson, I did like it but never ended up buying any of his albums although I did like what I heard - My cousin first said Jack Johnson would become quite big and popular over here...looks like he could be right! I saw Jack Johnson's new album out for weeks, and have been tempted but saturday I finally bought it and it is brilliant! My cousin also introduced me to the Dave Matthews band which I ain't so keen on but don't mind them!

He normally sings about losing love and that girl that never was etc. so most will and can relate to him.

140803[/snapback]

:huh: I can't, funnily enough! :rolleyes:

what are the songs in the adverts because i like them

142419[/snapback]

Not seen the adverts, I think the song that is currently released is called "Good People" and even if that isn't the song thats currently about its one of my favourite songs on the album :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

the guy is infact a legend. is anyone going the birmingham gig tomorrow night?

Was gonna get tickets but everyone I know (apart from the odd person) said "Jack Johnson?"...."Who?"

:nono:

People still havn't heard of him :thumbdown: I knew about him about 2 years ago, It took me time to really start listening to his music, but I love it now, all 3 album :thumbup: = Must have.

Was gonna get tickets but everyone I know (apart from the odd person) said "Jack Johnson?"...."Who?"

:nono:

People still havn't heard of him :thumbdown: I knew about him about 2 years ago, It took me time to really start listening to his music, but I love it now, all 3 album :thumbup: = Must have.

i would have gone with

you should get his other albums as well - sing-a-long with curious George and the sound tracks as well as Jack of all Trades

Archived