Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Moore of Morgan?

Yeah I knew they both got him. I'd prefer Moore at the back ahead of Whitbread.

it would be nice to see as at his age hes always going to be out to impress an he has

Moore was poor against Burnley, very sloppy. I'd start Zak tomorrow, or if he's not fit then Keane.

But yes, Morgan is the ideal player to learn from.

i didnt get to the game so cant judge obv but its weird how he got a rating of 8 what would you of rated?

i didnt get to the game so cant judge obv but its weird how he got a rating of 8 what would you of rated?

Gave him a 4 in the ratings thread, thought he was our worst player. He gave the ball away a lot, put the defence under needless pressure with sloppy passes and wasn't that good in the air. He'd struggle more if he wasn't alongside someone as solid as Wes. He's better than he showed I'm sure, and his commitment and desire to get in the way of everything can't be doubted, just didn't think he played well against Burnley.

Gave him a 4 in the ratings thread, thought he was our worst player. He gave the ball away a lot, put the defence under needless pressure with sloppy passes and wasn't that good in the air. He'd struggle more if he wasn't alongside someone as solid as Wes. He's better than he showed I'm sure, and his commitment and desire to get in the way of everything can't be doubted, just didn't think he played well against Burnley.

100% agree, he was a disaster waiting to happen

Moore's time will come. But IMO we need big strong experienced CB's to get us out of the Championship. Didn't see the Burnley game but when he came on at Bolton he didn't challenge Kevin Davies in the air once. Just gave him a free header every time. A period out on loan might do him good.

Archived