Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Keane extends Loan - and again to End of Season

Laughable comments, to suggest Keane is better than 2 of our experienced CB.

Against Middlesbrough Keane was out of position lots of time and also the wrong side of his player.

That's probably down to experience, what's with the Man U love on on this site?

Most players that come through the United ranks end up playing at lower level.

Whenever we loan a player from Man U lots of posters on he get more excited than Jimmy Saville getting an invite to a children's party.

Get real, and stop disrespecting our players.

No cuddles got you, I'm afraid.

Of the games I've seen he's an excellent footballer, who suit our more expansive style of play than Whitbread who prone to more than the odd hoof! Unfortunately St.Ledger seem somewhat injury prone.

Interesting comment about ex Man U kids ending up playing at a lower level, well it's a good job really as we currently have 4 in our first team……

Of the games I've seen he's an excellent footballer, who suit our more expansive style of play than Whitbread who prone to more than the odd hoof! Unfortunately St.Ledger seem somewhat injury prone.

Interesting comment about ex Man U kids ending up playing at a lower level, well it's a good job really as we currently have 4 in our first team……

Bardsley, McShane, Shawcross, Gibson, O'Shea, James, Cleverley, Welbeck, Evans (x2!!!), Chester, Brady, Eagles just a few names to have come through at United the last few years and all playing at Prem/Championship level. I think to suggest most United kids end up at the lower levels is a little unfair - of course quite a lot do by sheer weight of numbers, but United are certainly capable of producing good high level players too.

Archived