Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Keane extends Loan - and again to End of Season

Will he stay in the team when St. Ledger and Whitbread are fit?

From what i've seen he looks much better than St Ledger and Whitbread. No doubt Kingfox will be here soon with some stupid stat that supposedly proves St ledger to be the best defender in the world

Correct me if i'm wrong but his stats are played 5 conceded 1 i think? That speaks for itself, hes not perfect yet but i was pretty impressed when i saw him live. Probably the best 19 year old centre back i've seen. Hope we can sign him if he continues to impress.

This could turn out to be the best bit of business we've done this season. Big believer in building from the back.

I think the best but of business will probably turn out to be signing Wood but I know what you mean.

Keane looks class and will no doubt be a Premiership defender one day. Hopefully that will be with us next season (on loan) but firstly we'd need to be get there and, secondly, Ferguson doesn't like his best prospects going somewhere for more than a year in case they get attached to the loan club.

I think the best but of business will probably turn out to be signing Wood but I know what you mean.

Keane looks class and will no doubt be a Premiership defender one day. Hopefully that will be with us next season (on loan) but firstly we'd need to be get there and, secondly, Ferguson doesn't like his best prospects going somewhere for more than a year in case they get attached to the loan club.

Foster spent two years at Watford when Fergie was convinced he was the future of United and England so we can hope.

From what i've seen he looks much better than St Ledger and Whitbread. No doubt Kingfox will be here soon with some stupid stat that supposedly proves St ledger to be the best defender in the world

Laughable comments, to suggest Keane is better than 2 of our experienced CB.

Against Middlesbrough Keane was out of position lots of time and also the wrong side of his player.

That's probably down to experience, what's with the Man U love on on this site?

Most players that come through the United ranks end up playing at lower level.

Whenever we loan a player from Man U lots of posters on he get more excited than Jimmy Saville getting an invite to a children's party.

Get real, and stop disrespecting our players.

No cuddles got you, I'm afraid.

Stop disrespecting out players, says the man disrespecting any of our players joining from Man U.

It's not laughable, they have mostly been shit since they arrived.

I haven't really had the chance to see him play first-hand, but from what I gather following the Middlesboro game, he's fitting nicely so far.

I only heard of slight composure and marking issues in his first two starts for us, but I can't remember him putting a foot wrong in the last home game.

So, I'm glad he's staying until the end of the month and that we have the depth in the back necessary to handle the remaining 18 games of the season.

Note: 18 games, not 21. ;)

Against Middlesbrough Keane was out of position lots of time and also the wrong side of his player.

That's probably down to experience, what's with the Man U love on on this site?

Most players that come through the United ranks end up playing at lower level.

Whenever we loan a player from Man U lots of posters on he get more excited than Jimmy Saville getting an invite to a children's party.

No cuddles got you, I'm afraid.

Fool

Great player, some balls and his vision is very good for a CB - my only concern is he is aggressive at tackling and not exceptionally quick. In the Bristol City game was beaten for pace as well Boro where he handled the ball.

This could be positioning but always seems so calm and relaxed at the back when distributing! Great signing for the rest of the season

Archived