Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

are the teams around us starting to have a blip

One good weekend of results for us in no way means the teams around us are falling back. Hull may only be 2 pts clear of us now but it'll be surprised if we're in 2nd anytime before late feb, if at all - we need to keep our good form just as much as we need Hull, Palace & Boro to drop off and, as a few have already said elsewhere, the big question facing us right now is can we emulate our recent victories against relatively poor opposition when we face better sides? Next week should give us a better indication of how excited to be.

One good weekend of results for us in no way means the teams around us are falling back. Hull may only be 2 pts clear of us now but it'll be surprised if we're in 2nd anytime before late feb, if at all - we need to keep our good form just as much as we need Hull, Palace & Boro to drop off and, as a few have already said elsewhere, the big question facing us right now is can we emulate our recent victories against relatively poor opposition when we face better sides? Next week should give us a better indication of how excited to be.

Friday night :thumbup:

I meant for when we'd be second, I forgot to highlight it. Isn't Friday this week anyway, isn't Sunday the start of a week.

It's an anal point, but I go from Mon-Sun, though some people do count Sunday as day 1. Those people are what I like to call wrong.

Archived