Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phillo

are the teams around us starting to have a blip

Well the results certainly went our way today!!!!

The table looks great with Dull losing as well .... just wish we had to play them next week - Woods would have been the difference and we'd have had those two points we didn't get a few weeks ago.

They always were going to.

I firmly believe the Macclesfield result will become the catalyst for Cardiffs decline and they'll end up with nothing

Bearing in mind we made 16 (subs inc)changes with 3 debutants on the pitch and 2 on the bench.

Many city fans are a bit angry with the manner of our cup exit, but we are fully focused on the league. We (our 1st team)have shown a degree of respect to most of our opponents and our work ethic means we play until the final whistle.

We have lost all of our big egos in Chopra,Bothroyd and co and we now have players who are hungry with desire and ability.

When we faced you guys, we knew you were gonna come at us all guns blazing and it was going to be a big ask to get anything.

You came all guns as expected, and we took our chance, and defended it.

We know that you are a real threat and posses a wealth of talent.... and we respect that.

But please do not misread our 10pt lead over you and think it will be wiped out based on a youth teams performance in the cup. I feel we deserve a bit more respect than that.

Good luck none the less.

Bearing in mind we made 16 (subs inc)changes with 3 debutants on the pitch and 2 on the bench.

Many city fans are a bit angry with the manner of our cup exit, but we are fully focused on the league. We (our 1st team)have shown a degree of respect to most of our opponents and our work ethic means we play until the final whistle.

We have lost all of our big egos in Chopra,Bothroyd and co and we now have players who are hungry with desire and ability.

When we faced you guys, we knew you were gonna come at us all guns blazing and it was going to be a big ask to get anything.

We know that you are a real threat and posses a wealth of talent.... and we respect that.

But please do not misread our 10pt lead over you and think it will be wiped out based on a youth teams performance in the cup. I feel we deserve a bit more respect than that.

Good luck none the less.

No i realise it was a completely different team to your league team. It can still have the same affect though sometimes.

Over Xmas and new year.. We haven't played very well at all.. But we still got 12 from 12.

Some say " it was luck" ....

Some also say "sign of a good team is when they don't play we'll but still win"

We haven't even hit top form yet or had a run of significant performances...

I'm not suggesting we will walk the league and all will bow down before us... FAR FROM IT.

But what I am saying is " the more people think little of us then the bigger and better we will becomes.

Good luck none the less.

Very fair assessment, I thought your win at us summed up to a tee exactly why you're that far ahead of us.

However I think with Wood in that, we'd have won that game, and actually done so by a good 2 or 3, if his form this month is anything to go by.

I think that we've had our ups and downs this season so far, but that we seem to be in great form, and not only won matches but played well in the last few games. Obviously Wood is having an amazing start and all credit to him, but the team as a whole seem a lot more comfortable than I remember a few seasons ago. I think we can get 2nd this year, and with the squad we have, the confidence we have and the support we have, this is the most likely promotion has been for us, in my opinion since we dropped out of the prem. We're a great club with great fans that deserves to be there, even if it's for a season, just to show that we have the tenacity to get there, and put ourselves back on the map as a club and a city. Let's get behind the boys whatever happens, and even if it doesn't happen this year, which I think it will, we've got so much better than just a few months ago.

Come on Leicester

I think that we've had our ups and downs this season so far, but that we seem to be in great form, and not only won matches but played well in the last few games. Obviously Wood is having an amazing start and all credit to him, but the team as a whole seem a lot more comfortable than I remember a few seasons ago. I think we can get 2nd this year, and with the squad we have, the confidence we have and the support we have, this is the most likely promotion has been for us, in my opinion since we dropped out of the prem. We're a great club with great fans that deserves to be there, even if it's for a season, just to show that we have the tenacity to get there, and put ourselves back on the map as a club and a city. Let's get behind the boys whatever happens, and even if it doesn't happen this year, which I think it will, we've got so much better than just a few months ago.

Come on Leicester

Are you actually Winston Churchill?

All this 'with wood we'd win' is a load of rubbish. 1 player doesnt make a team! The reason we lost to Cardiff mainly was because when they went ahead they defended deep with men behind the ball and hit us on the counter. We had no answer and didnt even look like scoring. Ok maybe Wood could of changed that but IMO it was more than that.

Cardiff are a good team and I personally think there certain to finish champions.

All this 'with wood we'd win' is a load of rubbish. 1 player doesnt make a team! The reason we lost to Cardiff mainly was because when they went ahead they defended deep with men behind the ball and hit us on the counter. We had no answer and didnt even look like scoring. Ok maybe Wood could of changed that but IMO it was more than that.

Cardiff are a good team and I personally think there certain to finish champions.

We hit the post and bar?

Archived