Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Udders Field - City player ratings ?

Kasper 7.5 - good point blank save

De Laet 6.5

Morgan 7

Keane 7.5 - loveley ball out wide for the goal, composed as ever

Konchesky 6

Marshall 6

Wellens 4 - looks knackered

King 5 - did he play?

Dyer 5

Vardy 3 - clueless

Waghorn 4 - garbage

Nugent 7.5

Wood 8

Drinkwater 7.5

In all fairness, i don't get these low scores for Waghorn and Vardy. What more can they do when we lump the ball forwards in the air instead of on the ground? We have to play to the team's strengths and we weren't in the first half, so I don't see how we can criticise two players who we were trying to shoehorn into a side and play the wrong kind of football.

In all fairness, i don't get these low scores for Waghorn and Vardy. What more can they do when we lump the ball forwards in the air instead of on the ground? We have to play to the team's strengths and we weren't in the first half, so I don't see how we can criticise two players who we were trying to shoehorn into a side and play the wrong kind of football.

Vardy wasted plenty of the ball when he got it, overhitting passes and at one time letting the defender get ahead of him before fouling him.

My veiws on the game saturday

Schmeichel 7 Some vital saves

De Laet 8 M.O.M kept the team going forward whilst also keeping it tight down the right

Morgan 7 Captain marvel again

Keane 7 what a young talent he is shame we have 0% chance of signing him

Koncheskey 6 He & Dyer never really got in the game his forward bursts were lacking

Marshall 5 Never got the ball at his feet & ran at his man

Wellens 5 good workout for him but 2 yards off the pace wether that was lack of match practise or his age remains to be seen.

King 6 Somewhat of a disappointment on his chance to prove his worth to the team

Dyer 5 Stupid swing for the ball to conceed the penalty whilst the right back had him is his pocket all game

Vardy 4 very poor from the workhorse up front awful 1st touch

Waghorn 4 Leicesters most likely goal threat during 1st half but wasted the chance to cement a starting spot

SUBS

Wood 7 Very well taken goal & brought a threat to the game that was somewhat lacking before his introduction

Nugent 6 Linked up very well with Wood again

Drinkwater 6 Brought a solidness to the middle of the pack & helped us to keep the ball

Archived