Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Muslim associations in Leicester

You are just not able to lead a proper discussion . As soon as you run out of ammo, you act like a little kid, leave to hide in a corner .

You "ask questions" about religion? Liar! Shall I quote again what you said about Islam and Muslims? Or have you forgotten (again)?

163961[/snapback]

So how many posts have you made, via my thread productions? ;)lol

What corner is that, mr dark room? ;)lol

As long as you quote me in the right context, then yes, quote me happy :)

So how many posts have you made, via my thread productions? ;)  lol

What corner is that, mr dark room? ;)  lol

As long as you quote me in the right context, then yes, quote me happy :)

163978[/snapback]

And how many controversial threads have you started in the two months that you have been on here? And how much of it actually made sense? Over a thousand posts... For what? lol

I still stand with the term "ignorant". Because there have been so many similar comments about you in the past. But it seems you are on your own Holy Crusade here. It won't help, believe me. But what helps is getting out, catching some fresh air, talking to somebody and starting making your own mind up.

Think. That's what you have a brain for. And think hard. It helps. :thumbsup:

And I have light in my room. It's coming through a window. It's daytime here in Vancouver, you know. ;)

Cheer up, Lushymann! I have always quoted your entire posts, so you should be a happier man already. Actually, how about being happier in general and not hating everyone and everything? ;)

And how many controversial threads have you started in the two months that you have been on here? And how much of it actually made sense?  Over a thousand posts... For what? lol

I still stand with the term  "ignorant".

And I have light in my room . It's coming through a window. It's daytime here in Vancouver, you know. ;)

Actually, how about being happier in general and not hating everyone and everything?  ;)

164009[/snapback]

How does it feel to be a self confessed posting follower of nonsense lol

So your not going to publish in context, my "ignorance" lollol

You do suprise me, i got the impression all that hate filled vicious thinking, came from someone in a darkened room. I bet you just hope its light ;)lol

How about you stop assuming what i feel and think? I dont hate you. How about you portray yourself as someone that doesnt hate me? Its not good to hate people you know.

Archived