Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Muslim associations in Leicester

Self-defense is permitted godammit. Is that such a crime? Jeeeeeeeeez I bet you were dropped as a child

162233[/snapback]

calm down tiger, we all make mistakes.

Self-defense is a british crime when you attack someone like your islamic law states you can.

The more you ignorantly slate me, the more i will see to it that your name is rubbished, its upto you, and i fully mean what i say!!

calm down tiger, we all make mistakes.

Self-defense is a british crime when you attack someone like your islamic law states you can.

The more you ignorantly slate me, the more i will see to it that your name is rubbished, its upto you, and i fully mean what i say!!

162243[/snapback]

What kind of a silly excuse is that?

May I repeat what you said a couple of posts ago?

"ISLAM is evil, and should be driven out of decent society."

:doh::frusty:

May I repeat what you said a couple of posts ago?

"ISLAM is evil, and should be driven out of decent society."

:doh:  :frusty:

162247[/snapback]

I was referring to fox shaggers anti-british law stance.

Your not helping his cause here you know.

Interesting how the far left wing and islamic fundamentalists are pushing to get their posts in, when before fox admitted his anti british law stance, they just watched from the sidelines.

GUILTY!!

162245[/snapback]

I have yet to find a comment as blatant and populist as this one here. But then again, it's Lush and he'll prove me wrong with the next one... :doh:

I was referring to fox shaggers anti-british law stance.

Your not helping his cause here you know.

162249[/snapback]

If you cannot be arsed to read your own replies properly...

If you forget what you just said in a matter of seconds...

If you can't stand in for your own words and instead deny them...

If you are just ignorant to anyone else's opinion...

If you cannot admit you are racist and populist...

If you like to hide behind an anonymous username...

If you cannot give proper personal information...

...then you have no business to do on here.

According to dunc, if islam or muslims are attacked by a pagan (as 1000 years ago) the qu`ran says a muslim can combat/slay any pagan they find.

Analogy: if someone in britain kills someone, its not the british way to attack back, it is wrong, therefore islam rule/law is wrong.

162191[/snapback]

don't use fragments of my posts like that. I did not say anything of the sort, and if I could be arsed I could proabably sue you for slander.

Thanks everyone for making a stand against this rhetoric. As I said earlier a good debate on this kind of thing is important and worthwhile, however, misrepresentation of quotes, facts and people by one poster means that on this forum it is impossible.

Thanks everyone for making a stand against this rhetoric.  As I said earlier a good debate on this kind of thing is important and worthwhile, however, misrepresentation of quotes, facts and people by one poster means that on this forum it is impossible.

162302[/snapback]

I echo those sentiments completely, Dunc. There has been far too many inflammatory posts that could very easily be construed as incitement to violence and/or hatred.

ISLAM is a bad and wicked faith in british society.

162302[/snapback]

ISLAM is evil, and should be driven out of decent society.

162302[/snapback]

Good to see people standing up to this utter rubbish.

In another thread Lush replied with something like, 'It is human nature that people fight back after being attacted' (re increased attacks on Muslims after the London bombings)

In this thread he says it is not the British way to do this and Muslims that do it are evil.

I think those two statements speak for themselves.

As I said earlier a good debate on this kind of thing is important and worthwhile, however, misrepresentation of quotes, facts and people by one poster

162302[/snapback]

Did you, or did you not, provide the full verse to do with the qu`ran about slaying a pagan? I didnt misinterpret it, i completely agreed with it, but not in britain, 2005, because its anti-british law. Thats why i asked that muslims denounce it, then came a huge silence :rolleyes:

In another thread Lush replied with something like, 'It is human nature that people fight back after being attacted' (re increased attacks on Muslims after the London bombings)

In this thread he says it is not the British way to do this and Muslims that do it are evil.

I think those two statements speak for themselves.

162319[/snapback]

It is still illegal :rolleyes:lol

Care to explain? Cue huge silence :rolleyes:

162346[/snapback]

I have already shown clearly the inflammatory posts you need explaining. So I will merely repeat your examples:

ISLAM is a bad and wicked faith in british society.

162346[/snapback]

This is incitement to hatred.

ISLAM is evil, and should be driven out of decent society.

162346[/snapback]

This is incitement to violence.

I would be interested to hear the reaction of moderators

I have already shown clearly the inflammatory posts you need explaining.  So I will merely repeat your examples:

This is incitement to hatred.

This is incitement to violence.

162352[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I was repeating what fox shagger confessed to. If you want someone to blame for incitement, its him.

BTW, are you continuing his incitement by repeating his confessions? ;)

Archived