Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

12 more wins should do it for automatic promotion

Because we were a long way behind to start with.

We're in good form but need to cash in on the run of fixtures coming up. Posh away next week is huge - very winnable but we have a poor record there and we haven't won six in a row for 20 years.

After that I'm completely lost as to who we're playing with all these fixtures moving but I know we're not playing any of the top 10 until the end of March.

I agree though that people seem massively over-confident. If we have 72 points by the time we play Millwall at the end of March I might start to share that confidence.

As for now, I think it's obvious that we have as good a chance as anybody but Cardiff. But at least 2 of ourselves, Palace, Watford and Hull will be left disappointed in 4 months' time.

The point being that we have had our good run, statistically we are not going to win the next 5 games but maybe one of the chasing pack will........ :dunno:

I accept that we are in a good position, pretty much on a par with Watford, Hull and Palace and edging ahead of 'Boro but that is all, we have been on a good run whilst others have faltered, lets see what the next 5 games bring....... :fc:

The point being that we have had our good run, statistically we are not going to win the next 5 games but maybe one of the chasing pack will........ :dunno:

I accept that we are in a good position, pretty much on a par with Watford, Hull and Palace and edging ahead of 'Boro but that is all, we have been on a good run whilst others have faltered, lets see what the next 5 games bring....... :fc:

Dave I've been confident this is our year.....do agree though it's very much one game at a time. Looking forward to Posh game and if we are to show our promotion credentials we need to win at a ground that's not been a happy place for us in recent years!

The reason why I am confident is because of our superior goal difference the sides below u are going to need about 6 games to catch our goal return.

This is run of fixtures of top 6 teams in the next 16 days:

Friday 8th February 2013

Watford V Crystal Palace 19:45

Saturday 9th February 2013

Huddersfield V Cardiff 15:00

Middlesbrough V Barnsley 15:00

Peterborough V Leicester 15:00

Brighton V Hull 17:20

Tuesday 12th February 2013

Hull V Derby 19:45

Middlesbrough V Leeds United 19:45

Saturday 16th February 2013

Cardiff V Bristol City 13:00

Birmingham V Watford 15:00

Crystal Palace V Middlesbrough 15:00

Hull V Charlton 15:00

Tuesday 19th February 2013

Burnley V Middlesbrough 19:45

Cardiff V Brighton 19:45

Hull V Blackburn 19:45

Ipswich V Watford 19:45

Leicester V Charlton 19:45 (Will be probably moved back to 20.2.13 - due to cup)

Crystal Palace V Bristol City 20:00

...and this is how the Championship table might look like* at the end of the 19th February 2013:

table_zpsab6fa883.png

*Disclaimer: The worst scenario :sweating:

Conclusion: fyck all the prediction and please concentrate on the NEXT game. Thank you :wave:

Archived