Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casablancas

Youth, age and experience.

So I'm watching the qpr v Norwitch game and the commentator states that Norwitch only have two players in there Squad over the age of 30. Got me to thinking about our beloved Leicester, and I can only think of Wellens who is on his way out at the end of the season. And Konchesky who in my opinion, has been one of our most consistent performers. Have I missed anyone?

They say villa are so poor because no one in their squad has experience they're young, unblooded and lack cohesion. What I'm getting at is NFP must be doing a something right as we are based on young, talented And passionate youngsters. So to sum up I love NFP and the job he is doing. The football we are playing is the best I have seen us play and I believe our philosophy of football would not be a miss in the EPL.

Dyer's 30 as is Danns but he'll be gone in the summer also, we have a great blend of youth and experience and they key is all of them want to be here and improve themselves as professionals and as a team, which is all down to three people, Nige, Shakey, and Walsh.

We've got the right balance of players with experience and those with potential. If there's a squad that boasts as many good players (on permanent deals) as ours aged around 20/21 then please tell me who.

We've got plenty of players who with the right coaching could make it in the PL and I believe Knockaert can play at an extremely high level one day.

I have mentioned this before, it's pretty unlikely you will win anything with kids, Aston Villa are struggling for that reason, with Vlaar out, the whole back four/five were under the age of 23, two of which only signed in the summer in Bennett and Lowton.

This is why I like a mixture of youth and experience.

Schmeichel, Morgan, St Ledger, Whitbread Konchesky, Dyer, Nugent and maybe you can count King with him being at the club so long.

While we have a lot of youth, in the likes of De Laet, Drinkwater, James, Knockaert, Wood etc...

I think the side is a bit too young, but it's working so there is no point complaining.

The squad has a reasonable balance to it, and are playing really well at the moment, hopefully it can continue.

Silly question. But is Walsh the same legendary ill break your face Stevie Walsh? Been wandering this for ages now.

No, though they are both Steve Walsh, the one currently at the club used to be head scout at Chelsea before linking up with Nige as part of the trio, whereas ex skipper Walsh work with Muzzy and run the futurefox academy which feeds little kids into city's academy, which they run from Muzzy's house and different places around leicester.

Silly question. But is Walsh the same Steve Walsh that I idolised and is pretty much a club legend? He was a pundet on Thursday. I've been wandering this for ages now.

No he's not, different Steve Walsh ............ I think a lot of people would like to imagine it so though ;-)

Edit - Stevelcfc beat me to it ...........

Archived