Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Home v Charlton. 19/02/13 Man of the Match

35 members have voted

1. 1. You What!

• Kasper
    • De Laet
    • Morgan
    • Keane
    • Konch
    • Marshall (64)
    • James (80)
    • Drinky
    • Knocky (64)
    • Nugent
    • Wood
    • Dyer (64)
    • Gallagher (64)
    • King (80)

Quite right, too! :yesyes:

Very rusty first half, but almost won it for us single-handed second half: goal, disallowed goal, nearly on end of things several times...

:blink: he was dreadful, yes nice tidy finish, but couldn't hold up anything, didn't get involved, awful touch and was OFFSIDE for that good through ball, anyone could tuck that away, flag was already up.

:blink: he was dreadful, yes nice tidy finish, but couldn't hold up anything, didn't get involved, awful touch and was OFFSIDE for that good through ball, anyone could tuck that away, flag was already up.

Certainly, I'd say that Wood was only "the best of a bad bunch". However, he certainly "got involved" in the 2nd half.

For me, the defence was barely threatened, apart from a couple of cock-ups and a brilliant/lucky long shot, the midfield showed zero creativity and Wood was the only attacker who looked like scoring

Ah, well, agree to disagree!

Certainly, I'd say that Wood was only "the best of a bad bunch". However, he certainly "got involved" in the 2nd half.

For me, the defence was barely threatened, apart from a couple of cock-ups and a brilliant/lucky long shot, the midfield showed zero creativity and Wood was the only attacker who looked like scoring

Ah, well, agree to disagree!

De Laet?

Archived