Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
?????

Goal III: Taking on the World

I didn't even like the first one really. Too many annoying 'cockneys' (most of which were clearly faking thre accent) and cliches. And the football just looked so unrealistic.

And a film that bums Newcastle is never going to appeal to me.

If you didn't like the first one you had a bad childhood. Or maybe weren't a child when it came out. Either way, sucks to be you.

:) I think I was 13 when I first saw it, it was OK at the time but I've seen it a couple of times since and some of it is quite annoying.

It's an OK film, but cringey in bits for an Englishman who watches football regularly.

:) I think I was 13 when I first saw it, it was OK at the time but I've seen it a couple of times since and some of it is quite annoying.

It's an OK film, but cringey in bits for an Englishman who watches football regularly.

Like Newcastle's reserve matches being played at Brentford and an asthmatic Mexican who'd only played in American park football raping the Premiership?

What's cringey about that?

I'm being unfair though, suspend your disbelief and it's actually quite a decent feel-good film. The other two are pony though.

Like Newcastle's reserve matches being played at Brentford and an asthmatic Mexican who'd only played in American park football raping the Premiership?

What's cringey about that?

lol

I'm being unfair though, suspend your disbelief and it's actually quite a decent feel-good film. The other two are pony though.

Yeh I know what you mean, I was probably a bit harsh, it's far from a terrible film in terms of plot etc.

Archived