Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Boston Fan

Hello all !

Just like to say 'Hi' properly to all you from Leicester.

Just wondering, How is Paddy McCathy doing?

If you don't know, he had a loan period with us, What a player then. I can still remember him getting sent off in his first match for us. Nearly signed him as well!

Boston Fan

Just like to say 'Hi' properly to all you from Leicester.

Just wondering, How is Paddy McCathy doing?

If you don't know, he had a loan period with us, What a player then. I can still remember him getting sent off in his first match for us. Nearly signed him as well!

Boston Fan

143490[/snapback]

Paddy's been a great a signing for us, gld we beat you to him!! he will be the Heartbeat of our defence, for this and hopefully seasons to come and one of a few players i can see Craig Levein building his team around. luckily Paddy hasn't been sent off for us yet * touches wood* you looking forward to our friendly??

Glad to hear about him, such a promising young lad when he was at York Street

I will be if it ever stops being moved! Any possibilities that he might come, Love to see him again!

Boston Fan

143497[/snapback]

I think that he will come because, it will be getting closer to the start of the season and CL will want to play his strongest team to get them playing as a team again so i expect so!

I feel for Boston fans. We've known for quite some time that we may be playing Inter on Monday and we've known for even longer that we were going to play Boston on Sunday. Even if the Inter game hadn't come about, we would've been playing Notts County on Monday I think so to change the date of the game due to it being too close to Monday so late on seems a bit shoddy on our part. Inter pull out so you move for us again to suit our plans and then Inter say it's back on and you get moved again. I still think this way, more of our first team players will play at Boston than if it'd been played on Sunday.

Thank you, and I know what you mean, But we too were going to play Forest on the Saturday and you on the Sunday. But I see what you mean with your players, And I hope that we will all see a real good match at York Street (With a nice win for us!)

Boston Fan

Hi Boston fan, I would like to apologise for our club messing your club about. We are moaning about Inter but we are doing the exact same thing to you! I was totally up for this game because I live quite near Boston, maybe we will get to play you but who knows, its been a farce from the start. :mad:

Archived