Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Away atmosphere

Have been to a number of away games over the years and feel the away support is so much better than the fickle birgade at home.

I haven't made it to any away days this year so therefore wondered if we put on a performance like the Leeds fans Tuesday and the Wednesday fans today?

Both sets of fans were first class, out singing tus on both occasions.

Noticed we have some pretty embarrassing songs aswell today....

I think there's generally less anger about an away defeat because supporters accept it's harder to get a result away from home. At the KP most people, myself included, expect us to win most of the time. I'd say Birmingham and Peterborough were both good days for atmosphere.

Was the smoke bomb ours or Wednesday's? Just wondering.

I went to Sheffield Wednesday away, and we outsang them.

They definitely outsung us today though.

They were really quiet at home, quieter than us today that's for sure.

Always happens, you get all the committed bunch in a group and suddenly people start shouting loudly.

It's embarrassing to be out sung by home supporters. Rare for me to visit a ground with genuinely good atmosphere, Fratton Park comes to mind, PUP sounded superb when they went ahead.

Archived