Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
matt101

Hughes?

McCarthy and Maybury are rested, Douglas injured it says in the Mercury.

143741[/snapback]

but i've just spent the last half hour making him a banner :ermm:

143771[/snapback]

Give it a rest ;)

McCarthy and Maybury are rested, Douglas injured it says in the Mercury.

143741[/snapback]

but i've just spent the last half hour making him a banner :ermm:

143771[/snapback]

Give it a rest ;)

143772[/snapback]

lol

Good glad to see Canero and Wilcox in the line-up.

I still think Canero has something to offer as does Wilcox, of all the ageing mercenaries we have had over the years I believe he is actually genuine (and Dion) and will be invaluable to the likes of Sheehan and Weslowski. Particularly Weslowski just now and his return from injury, Wilcox has been there twice.

Good to see Tiatto in the middle he tends to drift in there anyway so it'll balance us out a bit.

I still think Canero has something to offer as does Wilcox, of all the ageing mercenaries we have had over the years I believe he is actually genuine (and Dion) and will be invaluable to the likes of Sheehan and Weslowski.  Particularly Weslowski just now and his return from injury, Wilcox has been there twice.

Good to see Tiatto in the middle he tends to drift in there anyway so it'll balance us out a bit.

143803[/snapback]

Agree 100% on the Canero and Tiatto points. a balanced midfield should really help us go forward as a team.

Ill reserv my judgement on Wilcox - Im not a fan, but lets wait and see !

I still think Canero has something to offer as does Wilcox, of all the ageing mercenaries we have had over the years I believe he is actually genuine (and Dion) and will be invaluable to the likes of Sheehan and Weslowski.  Particularly Weslowski just now and his return from injury, Wilcox has been there twice.

143803[/snapback]

Canero back in the frame is definitely a bonus. I hope he takes the opportunity to impress.

Indeed, where has he been since the Norway tour?

Why can't our club be more open about what's up with him??  :o

144760[/snapback]

He has done his ankle ligaments in according to those that went to Norway. ;)

Indeed, where has he been since the Norway tour?

Why can't our club be more open about what's up with him??  :o

144760[/snapback]

He has done his ankle ligaments in according to those that went to Norway. ;)

144761[/snapback]

If it's torn it's usually 4-6 weeks, and other damege could be longer, speaking from personal experience.

Archived