Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brad_LCFC

Derby away tickets

top ****ing man, if only more fans were like you. plastic armchair bastards.

It's fvcking expensive you know! I want people to go but if they can't afford it then they can't afford it! Bit of consideration please, some people might be short on cash for whatever reason.

I'm disappointed by our following but I don't think you should have a got at people for not wanting to stump up over £40 in total.

It's fvcking expensive you know! I want people to go but if they can't afford it then they can't afford it! Bit of consideration please, some people might be short on cash for whatever reason.

I'm disappointed by our following but I don't think you should have a got at people for not wanting to stump up over £40 in total.

Too right. I did Cardiff on my own on Tuesday night but simply cannot afford Derby tomorrow. Did Derby last year on a Thursday night including the filthiest bus journey in history between Leicester and Derby. People should be very careful throwing around the phrase 'plastic armchair fans'.

Too right. I did Cardiff on my own on Tuesday night but simply cannot afford Derby tomorrow. Did Derby last year on a Thursday night including the filthiest bus journey in history between Leicester and Derby. People should be very careful throwing around the phrase 'plastic armchair fans'.

Well, how you could be called an armchair fan when you went to Cardiff on your own is quite ridiculous. Just shows how silly his claim was.

I think its different if prices are low and people choose to watch on TV, especially if its a home game. But I think it's a bit out of order to demand supporters to attend a game that costs as much as this one.

Well, how you could be called an armchair fan when you went to Cardiff on your own is quite ridiculous. Just shows how silly his claim was.

I think its different if prices are low and people choose to watch on TV, especially if its a home game. But I think it's a bit out of order to demand supporters to attend a game that costs as much as this one.

To be fair it crossed my mind to spend 32 quid in the pub especialy when I found out the sheep were paying a fiver .Wont judge any others though its my choice to go and their choice not to If we win Il be glad I went if we lose id wish id spent it on beer even though I probably will before the match

For all those who didnt go Lucky You we had to pay £32 to watch conference football total shit and why does Kasper blame anyone else when a goal go's in but take the credit when he saves one ? that was one poor display where do we go from here ?

They tried charging me 35 quid even though i'm under 18. Has all sorts of Id like college card, NUS, UNDER 18 ST and everything and guy at TO refused to sell them unless I had a passport copy or driving licence. Spoke to steward and he sorted that tw*t out :dry:

Archived