Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

most over rated band?

I don't listen to Radio 1 at all. I can't remember when i last did and i don't buy music just because it's mentioned in the press. If you don't enjoy the bands i like then bog off. Do i care? No. I don't at all. What i do care about, is people telling me what i should and shouldn't like.

156356[/snapback]

You should like The Strokes and The Libertines 12.gif

All those band have sold many more albums than the rubbish that other people have been saying. Strokes and Libertines are AWFUL! If you want over rated just look at those 2 and they are hardly rated to begin with!

156356[/snapback]

Are you having a laugh? one Kaiser chiefs and Franz record against two each from Tines and Strokes? In fifteen years whose CD's do you think people will still be buying? Go and listen to James Blunt you fag gayrockfinalhope.gif

I don't want to listen to James Blunt. I'll listen to music that i like. In 15 years time nobody will remember The Strokes or The Libertines, because they are AWFUL! You can't tell me what music i should listen to. You're an idiot for thinking that your opinion counts more than anybody else's. It doesn't!

though i am going to get slated for it i never saw the massive attraction to nirvana :ph34r:

156636[/snapback]

You shouldn't get slated, because we all have our own opinions. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong, but some people don't understand that.

You shouldn't get slated, because we all have our own opinions. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong, but some people don't understand that.

156649[/snapback]

Bitch lol

How you can say Strokes and Libertines are AWFUL is beyond me, you don't even say why? They've both influenced scenes and their music is technically superior to kaiser chiefs and franz. With the Libertines music being especially varied, with meaningful lyrics.

They both were/are definitley more pioneering than your two pieces of shit I don't think that is in doubt. Like what you want but I can abuse you for it if I want to.

Bitch lol

How you can say Strokes and Libertines are AWFUL is beyond me, you don't even say why? They've both influenced scenes and their music is technically superior to kaiser chiefs and franz. With the Libertines music being especially varied, with meaningful lyrics.

They both were/are definitley more pioneering than your two pieces of shit I don't think that is in doubt. Like what you want but I can abuse you for it if I want to.

156676[/snapback]

Ha! Very funny Sir. I wish you all the happiness in your future life.

though i am going to get slated for it i never saw the massive attraction to nirvana :ph34r:

156636[/snapback]

I was the same a while ago, until I started listening to them properly, I love Teen Spirit and Come As You Are now :)

Edit: And The Libs are class and will be remembered in 15 years time.

Archived