Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

How about this?

Fully agree with the OP. Unfortunately though football's impatient. It's very easy to get caught up in the hype, caught up in the demands because everyone else does. I think this is created by high ticket prices, football being marketed as entertainment rather than sport, and all of the media hyping up everything.

We need as many fans as possible so don't start getting all high and mighty.

Season ticket sales were likely to drop anyway die to the large number of televised games but I know a fair few people who won't be renewing if he stays.

They aren't glory hunters either, the 4 of us have had ST's since the move to the KP and have all been following the team home and away since the late 70's.

If Pearson stays and we start playing the type of football we played earlier in the season I will start watching agin but I'm not paying out for an adult and a child to travel all the way from London to watch the awful football we have seen over the last few months.

PS

I do support the team not the manager but the manager is responsible for the standard of football that my team plays and I pay to watch.

So you've sat through Allen, Megson, Sousa, Holloway & Levein, yet Pearson who's only ever done better than every single one of them, and you're off?

I just cannot work out your logic and you're not the only one here either.

But you don't know what goes on behind the club.

Players might not trust his management, don't like his tactics, or don't feel respected enough by him.

He comes across as stubborn in so many interviews, many fans on here have said the same thing over the past year or so, especially in certain interviews with Stringer.

I just feel we need a manager who is respected, and will get the most out of our players, hence why I think Chris Powell would be a good option, the fans like him, he did well here as a player, well respected in the game, and comes across better as a person, and comes across better in interviews. I think the players would respect someone like that more.

I doubt the players judge Pearson on the quality of his interviews. He's also well respected too - you don't build the relationship he has with Sir Alex without having some standing.

I don't get why fans judge him on how he's presented in the media and then think that's what he must always be like. He's already admitted he doesn't like the media side of his job and let's be honest, Stringer has shown himself to be a poor interviewer who asks some stupid questions at times.

Why not judge him based on what those who actually know him say http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/15840551 Mark Bright said something similar on Football Focus.

Is there any team above us in the Championship, or any team in the Prem' who play 4-4-2 with two wingers similar to Dyer, Knockaert, Marshall or Gallagher. I do not think so. Does that not prove that Pearson must be tactically dim when there is no other manager in the top leagues ( or maybe anywhere ) who still does the old fashioned sixties or seventies style team selection.

Manchester United

We need as many fans as possible so don't start getting all high and mighty.

Season ticket sales were likely to drop anyway die to the large number of televised games but I know a fair few people who won't be renewing if he stays.

They aren't glory hunters either, the 4 of us have had ST's since the move to the KP and have all been following the team home and away since the late 70's.

If Pearson stays and we start playing the type of football we played earlier in the season I will start watching agin but I'm not paying out for an adult and a child to travel all the way from London to watch the awful football we have seen over the last few months.

PS

I do support the team not the manager but the manager is responsible for the standard of football that my team plays and I pay to watch.

Well fair comment.

I do agree that sales will more than likely decline if things don't turn around.

Let's hope he turns it around, as well as you shelling out for another season ticket next year :thumbup:

Probably because my expectations have been raised by having rich owners who are happy to back the manager.

That and the rising costs of having to pay for an 8 year old as well.

Rising costs is a very fair argument which I have nothing against at all. I still think it's slightly hypocritical on the whole, though.

Archived