Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Boston Fan

Boston Friendly

Word from York Street is that our friendly will now be sometime early in the season. Your not playing Inter anytime around then are you?  lol

Boston Fan

145049[/snapback]

:D:D

I'd like to apologise for that shambles that happened. You deserve better than to be pissed about like we did to you. I hope we put out a strong team when we play you and we waiver any fee we might have got for the game.

Word from York Street is that our friendly will now be sometime early in the season. Your not playing Inter anytime around then are you?  lol

Boston Fan

145049[/snapback]

I think Levein did mention that he would attempt to arrange a friendly at some point during the season - I hope it happens, especially after the way Boston have been treated.

Its ok, this aint the first time that we have had to have a friendly within the season. Couple of seasons back, Liverpool had to change their pre-season friendly with us (Only the once though :P ). Then they only sent youngsters :mad: . Cold night that was!

Boston Fan

Its ok, this aint the first time that we have had to have a friendly within the season. Couple of seasons back, Liverpool had to change their pre-season friendly with us (Only the once though  :P  ). Then they only sent youngsters  :mad:  . Cold night that was!

Boston Fan

145059[/snapback]

I read in the Grantham Journal that you've been messing Grantham Town around the same way we have you lol:P

Our Youth team were indeed going to Gramthen to play the 'Ginger breads'. However, they were then asked by the F.A to go onto a Course. Therefore we have moved our game with them into the season when a full first team will play them.

I think that is only one change in date, Plus we could do it all on the same day :P

Boston Fan

Our Youth team were indeed going to Gramthen to play the 'Ginger breads'. However, they were then asked by the F.A to go onto a Course. Therefore we have moved our game with them into the season when a full first team will play them.

I think that is only one change in date, Plus we could do it all on the same day  :P

Boston Fan

145321[/snapback]

Their manager was moaning his arse off about it. Theres no pleasing some people ay?

Archived