Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brad-Blade

Lilian Nalis

Hey there Sheff utd fan here :rolleyes: .

Just wondering if Lilian Nalis is a good player capable of playing at this level?

Is he a good signing for us?

Im not sure about him so i thought id come and ask you.

Thanks alot.

Brad :D

145070[/snapback]

When he first arrived, we were treated to the call of the jungle (nicknames tarzan).

Not long into the premiership season, the foxes jungle was clearly alive when tarzan called upon the foxes faithfull to scream out loud with a rasping 30 yarder against leeds utd (sky tv monday night, you may have seen it?, 4-0).

Since then the foxes jungle has been slowly tammed, as tarzan began to lose the hi-speed tree to tree, game to game swing, from rope to rope, tackle to tackle, of the English game.

He did however score 5 goals early on last season, but since then was `put down` after severe football illnesses (cant pass, no physical ability, no inteligence etc).

But like in the film E.T., if you can revive his glowing heart (long distance shooting), he may come alive and rejoin the wild alien jungle.

He will need to sharpen his hunting blade, everyday.

nalis was a good passer, good at passing the ball backwards that is, when leicester were playin poor CL decided to bring on nalis at half-time, then nalis gets replaced after 20 minutesbecause CL realises that he is crap and wouldn't have got leicester back into the game. the only reason why CL brought on (or played) nalis in season is because the little kids could see nalis, because of 'that goal against leeds'. joey gudjonsson is far better, he might not be able to shoot, but i tought that strikers were for that? not defensive midfielders. makelele can't shoot, gattuso can't shoot, emerson can't shoot, so what? do people think that because nalis can shoot then he is better than these three world-class enforcers and would rather have him playin in front of them? i know that i wouldn't. joey gudjonsson is a carve-and-copy when it comes to possesing the correct qualities of a DMC, breaks up play, and gets stuck into the ball.

nalis was a good passer, good at passing the ball backwards that is, when leicester were playin poor CL decided to bring on nalis at half-time, then nalis gets replaced after 20 minutesbecause CL realises that he is crap and wouldn't have got leicester back into the game. the only reason why CL brought on (or played) nalis in season is because the little kids could see nalis, because of 'that goal against leeds'. joey gudjonsson is far better, he might not be able to shoot, but i tought that strikers were for that? not defensive midfielders. makelele can't shoot, gattuso can't shoot, emerson can't shoot, so what? do people think that because nalis can shoot then he is better than these three world-class enforcers and would rather have him playin in front of them? i know that i wouldn't. joey gudjonsson is a carve-and-copy when it comes to possesing the correct qualities of a DMC, breaks up play, and gets stuck into the ball.

146434[/snapback]

Who said Nalis was a defensive midfielder, by the way Joey's crap even as a defensive midfielder, can't tackle, can't pass and the only thing he can shoot is someone up in row ZZ. Well I think so.

I did hear Warnock say Nalis could be like Stuart McCall for Sheff Utd, which is totally wrong as Nalis is a different player. Not likely to put in a load of tackles like McCall anyway, will get a fair few goals if played regularly and on his day could be one of the best passers of the ball in the league. He can just as easily have off-days though.

I like him though, very complimentay about Leicester as a place and club.

146434[/snapback]

How many times did that happen then?

Well i think he can pass! Set up our goal against sunderland last saturday with  a pearler!

Brad :-)

148475[/snapback]

Oh i wish we could have him back ;)

*No Sarcism Intended :rolleyes: *

From what I can gather, Nick Montgomery is due to play in the centre of midfield with Nalis, which should help him. Montgomery is the type of player who will cover plenty of the pitch and should provide the legs for Nalis.

From what I can gather, Nick Montgomery is due to play in the centre of midfield with Nalis, which should help him. Montgomery is the type of player who will cover plenty of the pitch and should provide the legs for Nalis.

148487[/snapback]

yep,they seem a good partnership,Monty wins the ball and since he cant pass to save his own life,gives it to nalis (with a bit of luck) Nalis boots it to Webber and then ey presto! Blades 1-0 Foxes ;)

:Dlol

What do we all think the score will be on Sat?

2-1 Blades :P

148505[/snapback]

Heart says 3-2 to the Foxes , head says 2-0 to you :ph34r:

We always play shit at Brammal Lane!

2 Nalis goals? lol  :D

Brad

Ps.I havnt been smoking crack

148513[/snapback]

If Nalis scores 2 goals on saturday ill chop my right testicle off and donate it to a Charity of your choice :unsure::whistle::sick::ermm::doh:

My record at Bramall Lane has been very bad for Sheff Utd, except when playing Leicester. Since I moved up there 2 years ago, I've seen about 9 or 10 games there altogether, only seeing them win twice, both against us!

Archived