Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brad-Blade

Lilian Nalis

He is a player who will do a good job for you, but needs legs alongside him in midfield to get the best out of him. When he gets time on the ball, he can pick out a pass. He's also decent in the air and does get stuck in, although his tackling isn't the best. He's also got a cracking long range shot, so watch out for that. He does lack pace though, and sometimes struggles to keep up with the play.

got to agree with Scowy, one of our worst in the prem, far too slow and needed a week on the ball, with protection and time can pick out anyone. He also has a knack of spanking one from 30 yards out and hitting the target, unlike Joey Gudjonsen who has a knack of spanking one from 30 yards and hitting the chip van on the corner of filbert way!

People might talk a bit of shit about him, but he is really quite good. Have to agree he doesn't really have a place with us now and wouldn't fit into our plans, but I can't say I was ever gutted to see him in the starting line up, unlike other players we've had in the team the last few years.

He seemed to care about what he was doing a bit of the time aswell. I do remember one absolutely shocking game he had though, it was in the Prem.. maybe against Liverpool at home? It was his come back game from when he'd been back with his family in France. He got booed and I felt really sorry for him.

He'll get you 5-10 goals next season if played regularly. Passing is second to none.

145079[/snapback]

:S passing second to none? can you not remember the games when every single pass was wayward????

145098[/snapback]

I remember him against Barcelona where he made ronaldinho look like a school boy ;)

Was he good or not? well I could say what I think but I just thought he came across as a really nice guy, does that make him a good footballer who knows and now he's gone I not sure I care. But good luck to the guy as long as he's absolute garbage ;) if he plays against us next season.

People might talk a bit of shit about him, but he is really quite good. Have to agree he doesn't really have a place with us now and wouldn't fit into our plans, but I can't say I was ever gutted to see him in the starting line up, unlike other players we've had in the team the last few years.

He seemed to care about what he was doing a bit of the time aswell. I do remember one absolutely shocking game he had though, it was in the Prem.. maybe against Liverpool at home? It was his come back game from when he'd been back with his family in France. He got booed and I felt really sorry for him.

145097[/snapback]

I have to admit, I agree with you for the first time ever! :D

145097[/snapback]

It was Chelsea at home and we lost 4-0. He was clearly not fit, and was well off the pace. As you said, fans started booing him, and I really sympathised for him. Wankers.

I remember meeting him at the Holiday Inn the night that he scored the own goal against Chelsea. Thought he was nice bloke who had plenty of time for us drunken Foxes fans that met him. Not too bad a player either, more chance of him scoring from 30 yards than Connolly scoring from FREE play. Bit old now but will still do a job somewhere. Good luck to him.

I think he'll do a great job for the Blades as long as he gets regular games, he is a very good passer, composed on the ball, and has a great shot.

I think he'll do a great job for the Blades as long as he gets regular games, he is a very good passer, composed on the ball, and has a great shot.

145214[/snapback]

Never saw him as having sufficient effect. Not a great goalscorer, not a great goalmaker, not greatly consistent, not likely to feature in a Championship-chasing team. Having said that he certainly won't be the donkey who belongs on a beach. I wish him well except when he plays us.

He started of the season well but then two members of his family died and after coming back from france it did take him a few games to get back into the swing of things. He does have his bad days like any player. but he does get involved, will score some brilliant goals and he does have an ability to find a player with some excelent long passes especially to players out wide.

Having time to get over the deaths in his family, I think he will perform well this season, and i wish we still had him

He started of the season well but then two members of his family died and after coming back from france it did take him a few games to get back into the swing of things. He does have his bad days like any player. but he does get involved, will score some brilliant goals and he does have an ability to find a player with some excelent long passes especially to players out wide.

Having time to get over the deaths in his family, I think he will perform well this season, and i wish we still had him

He started of the season well but then two members of his family died and after coming back from france it did take him a few games to get back into the swing of things.  He does have his bad days like any player. but he does get involved, will score some brilliant goals and he does have an ability to find a player with some excelent long passes especially to players out wide. 

Having time to get over the deaths in his family, I think he will perform  well this season, and i wish we still had him

145352[/snapback]

The bereavements were in the first season when we were in the premiership. Last season he had nothing effecting him and was inconsistent.

Archived