Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For Bone Dog

Only just noticed this. I recognise that bottom picture, I think one of my 'step-dads' had it on LP!

I'll have a listen tomorrow (can't right now as I'm listening to some hard love songs and debating whether to be romantic and try to do some boning in an hour or so - still feel a bit deflated after the defeat tbh so not sure I'll manage it though). :lei1:

I've listened and I'd definitely prefer some Phil Collins Genesis.

Woodstock type music (not sure of the real genre name) has always been my least favourite! Had a couple of Woodstock type people in my family in the old days and they drove me flipping wild with their music. Not sure why, but Pink Floyd, Neil Diamond, and many others from that era I just canna get on with.

I've listened and I'd definitely prefer some Phil Collins Genesis.

Woodstock type music (not sure of the real genre name) has always been my least favourite! Had a couple of Woodstock type people in my family in the old days and they drove me flipping wild with their music. Not sure why, but Pink Floyd, Neil Diamond, and many others from that era I just canna get on with.

lol Quality.. these two are virtually interchangeable :):thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I was offered in the court of king crimson at the weekend. 1st edition mint condition "£400 mate, £500 in the book".

**** that. though I did take a nice Yellow Magic Orchestra & Jane's Addiction promo from his box. The pair cheaper than a new Bowie LP  :)

Archived