Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Watford 'Surprise'

As much as i found the clappers annoying, maybe it will act as a sort of catalyst to improve our atmosphere??

Maybe now our fans we see what kind of atmosphere we can create next season.

But the succesful of a club is not based upon the support of their fans.

Watford fans are dire yet they sit 3rd in the league, with a chance of getting second

As much as i found the clappers annoying, maybe it will act as a sort of catalyst to improve our atmosphere??

Maybe now our fans we see what kind of atmosphere we can create next season.

But the succesful of a club is not based upon the support of their fans.

Watford fans are dire yet they sit 3rd in the league, with a chance of getting second

I think 'dire' adequately describes some of your fans by the amount of whinging and whining going on in your forums!! Fortunately I meet some of your proper fans last Friday who support your team through the not so good times.

I think 'dire' adequately describes some of your fans by the amount of whinging and whining going on in your forums!! Fortunately I meet some of your proper fans last Friday who support your team through the not so good times.

met

met

im talking about fans in terms of volume and voice.

your showing was poor on friday.

Archived