Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Watford 'Surprise'

Oh great, the Watford fans have cottoned on. As expected we are a ****ing laughing stock. Cheers Susan.

http://www.wfcforums...er-are-Planning

Its going to be like a bastard kids club at Butlins with these stupid happy clapper things. This is going to be such a cringey experience, and on Sky aswell :rolleyes:

It was cringe last time.

I am honestly taking needles, and if my mate and his young sister try and wack me with them, I'm gonna pop them.

If we lose all hell will break loose with them.

Oh great, the Watford fans have cottoned on. As expected we are a ****ing laughing stock. Cheers Susan.

Its going to be like a bastard kids club at Butlins with these stupid happy clapper things. This is going to be such a cringey experience, and on Sky aswell :rolleyes:

If Leicester are 3-0 down at half time we can all guess where those thousands of cards will end up.

Why do owners just not get it? Cards and cheerleaders, pranks and stunts don't generate an atmosphere or make people feel like they're part of a club:

Reduce the costs of watching the game so more people attend.

Make the facilities decent so people aren't standing in urine or queueing for 30 minutes to get a drink.

Employ stewards who are not neanderthals.

Allow flags, sirens and other objects that make a game an occasion.

Allow safe standing areas rather than have people standing where they should be sitting.

Watching the Dortmund game last night was an amazing example of a smaller, community-based club doing EVERYTHING right to create something special and memorable for all involved.

Just so everyone is aware it's not just us anti-Thai pathetic whingers.

They are banners/ clappers, white kop and family, blue either side, if you didn't like the noise at the Birmingham game, with the clappers, you are not gonna like these, small gesture from the club, better than nothing and the kids will annoy us all weekend with these clappers lol

hardly its just full of jokes about walkers which is probably normal when people talk about leicester on other forums

Just so everyone is aware it's not just us anti-Thai pathetic whingers.

reduce prices is not straight forward, they could lose a lot of money, if fans are happy with lower wages therefore less likely success then that could happen but owners want success.

I'm sure most stewards aren't neanderthals.

Lots of clubs allow flags

Safe standing has nothing to do with the owners.

germany runs the league as a democracy ours is free market, not the owners fault.

reduce prices is not straight forward, they could lose a lot of money, if fans are happy with lower wages therefore less likely success then that could happen but owners want success.

I'm sure most stewards aren't neanderthals.

Lots of clubs allow flags

Safe standing has nothing to do with the owners.

germany runs the league as a democracy ours is free market, not the owners fault.

Finally someone speaking sense

It was cringe last time.

I am honestly taking needles, and if my mate and his young sister try and wack me with them, I'm gonna pop them.

If we lose all hell will break loose with them.

Not sure what needles will do, looks like they're made of paper lol

Not sure what needles will do, looks like they're made of paper lol

I squeezed one down with my hands last time, and it took me about the whole of the second half.

But what the hell are those Guesty has posted, seriously WTF.

I squeezed one down with my hands last time, and it took me about the whole of the second half.

But what the hell are those Guesty has posted, seriously WTF.

Do you really hate them that much? At least the club are trying to do something to improve the atmosphere, not sure if it'll have an effect though. Can see them being launched onto the pitch as paper airplanes lol

Oh god, one of them complemented Kingfox's banter!!

Do you really hate them that much? At least the club are trying to do something to improve the atmosphere, not sure if it'll have an effect though. Can see them being launched onto the pitch as paper airplanes lol

They are annoying, at the end everyone will pop them, so there is no point having them.

Some tit has called Sir

Gary a Brummie. Keegan "I'd love it if we beat them... Love it" feelings coming on right now. Especially since I live with an Udinese B-team fan and the woman's dad is a fan too. COYB.

Archived