Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Hagrid LCFC

Her name's Alison & she's originally from Enderby - close to the Foxhunter.

She's the same age as me, either 40 or 41 depending on when her birthday is? I mentioned in a match thread last week that we used to know her as 'Big Momma' at school.......she was as big at 13 yrs old as she is now!!!

She used to take so much shit at school from just about everybody. She was actually in my form, so I knew her a little better than most. The character people are describing on here is exactly the same as back then.......throwing her weight around, tearful tantrums & always angry. Given the abuse she took, it is understandable.

I was very close to being expelled from school at the age of about 14 after being accused of pushing her down some stairs at school. The police were involved, my parents, the lot!! Apparantly, I had been seen pushing her down the stairsd.......I didn't even see it happen!! It was pretty scary at the time - being accused of something I knew nothing about & not being able to clear my name.

To be fair to her, I don't know anyone who has been to as many games or has devoted so much of their life to Leicester City as she has. I doubt there is a single person in the past 25 years who has seen so many games - with her Mum & Dad. I think it's just her Mum these days?

She is a nightmare & she is an angry woman..........but I can understand why. We used to call her Big Momma & when we would see her we would sing the Godzilla theme replacing 'Godzilla' with 'Big Momma' :D

It's sad she was picked on at school but that doesn't excuse the fact she is a miserable sod, quite offensive and very dismisive. I have seen her push people out of the way to ensure she gets on bus 1 to get her own private seat.

I would love several priority 1's to get to the ticket office on day 1 of sales and book the whole coach 1 up so she had to go on coach 2 or alternatively several book up and get on the coach first and sit in what she believes to be her seat.

She is a great fan of Leicester but she needs to lighten up and stop being so angry.

It's sad she was picked on at school but that doesn't excuse the fact she is a miserable sod, quite offensive and very dismisive. I have seen her push people out of the way to ensure she gets on bus 1 to get her own private seat.

I would love several priority 1's to get to the ticket office on day 1 of sales and book the whole coach 1 up so she had to go on coach 2 or alternatively several book up and get on the coach first and sit in what she believes to be her seat.

She is a great fan of Leicester but she needs to lighten up and stop being so angry.

To be honest, I don't think she's the 'full ticket' & most definitely has issues. I think the club probably treat her as a special case, but that shouldn't be to the detriment of everyone else. She may have problems but she is smart enough to know that that kind of behaviour is unacceptable........but she's fecking huge!! Who's going to be brave enough to stand up to her?

I would be amazed if anyone or anything has been anywhere near her. Maybe all she needs is for someone to put their arms around & tell her everything is going to be alright. Or maybe she just needs a good f**k?

Step forward BJS.........& take one for the team!!

They might be a bit of a nob but posting a picture of someone, that they don't even know was taken, on a forum of City fans and encouraging piss taking is just tragic.

If you're too immature to see that, that's your problem.

I will admit to reposting Lamby's photo on a Charlton board but it was an image he posed for and willingly published himself. This is just creepy.

I'm not against the odd bit of abuse and I've never complained about internet bullying before but this is a tad too far. Especially given, like her or not, she's one of our own.

Thread should be locked imo.

Archived