Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Hagrid LCFC

Anybody seen this fine specimen of a woman and have any story's to tell?

A great twitter account to follow https://twitter.com/HagridLCFC

165181_1813691702377_1242575440_2078638_1991211_n_1_.jpg

A 'parody account' of who exactly? Some poor woman who doesn't know there are photos of her being put all over Twitter and now a messageboard?

Possibly/probably

Stinks of immature lads trying to make a joke out of someone helpless to defend themselves to me. Literally not one instance of wit or clever humour on that whole feed.

A 'parody account' of who exactly? Some poor woman who doesn't know there are photos of her being put all over Twitter and now a messageboard?

Possibly/probably

Stinks of immature lads trying to make a joke out of someone helpless to defend themselves to me. Literally not one instance of wit or clever humour on that whole feed.

Yaawwnnnnn

Possibly/probably

this image is on her twitter and she calls herself Hagrid. If you take one moment to look at her Twitter you'll see that she loves the attention and take the piss out of herself. Funny woman!

Possibly/probably

In fairness if people find her annoying (I don't know what she's like btw) then why not? Hating people who stand up - why? Provided they don't block her view then what is the problem?

thlcfc93's post below this one rather sums it up. I know you weren't to know but she doesn't sound that vulnerable to me. She deserves to be mocked I'm afraid. Her behaviour appears far worse than the actual mocking of it IMO.

this image is on her twitter and she calls herself Hagrid. If you take one moment to look at her Twitter you'll see that she loves the attention and take the piss out of herself. Funny woman!

That made me laugh lol lol

Plot twist: Turns out this ain't a parody lads! :ph34r:

First witnessed this woman at Sheff Utd away a few years ago. The steward on the coach simply preceded to tell us that the coach would be in the same place after the match to which she replied aggressively "I'VE BEEN COMING TO AWAY MATCHES SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN I DON'T NEED YOU TELLING ME THAT". Such a rude, angry woman. Very spiteful, moans constantly about anything positive regarding atmosphere. Also seen her push people out her way before to get out of the ground quickly.

Dont dare sit in her seat on coach one, for those unfortunate to ever have the misfortune to travel on fox travel.

For the record that is downstairs back seat. Sure her and her mate get on the coach at the depot.

Archived