Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

LCFC Captain

Club captain  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Club captain

• Tiatto
    • Johansson
    • Maybury
    • Connolly
    • Dublin
    • Douglas
    • Sylla
    • Hughes
    • Gerrbrand
    • Williams
    • Kisnorbo
    • McCarthy
    • Wesolowski

I don't think Dublin needs to become captain. He's already vocal as it is, and the benefit of having him in the team shows. His reputation and the respect he commands is enough for him to have an effect with or without the captains armband. Tiatto is symbolic for Leveins approach to the game: Full of energy and fighting spirit. I think it's wise to let him stay captain the year out, for the sake of keeping just a minimum of stability at the club, and when he and Dubbers leave, the void could potentially be filled by Maybury and Johansson or even Douglas. But after learning about Johanssons performances so far, I think we've got a class act, possibly the best player in the squad. With his composure and determination he would make an ideal captain, with Maybury being vice captain. That's my opinion from afar anyway ....^_^

I said Dion but i doubt he will play every game this season so i reckon second best is Tiatto or Maybury. However, i think Dion is a leader and will be a greater influence than the other two when he plays.

Archived