Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

City Part Company By Mutual Consent With...

I wasn't surprised with Canero leaving as its been expected ever since the end of last season when Levein basically said he had no future here. What I am surprised about is Levein saying today in an interview that one of the reasons Canero didn't fit into his plans was that he was 'too attacking'. :S

I wasn't surprised with Canero leaving as its been expected ever since the end of last season when Levein basically said he had no future here. What I am surprised about is Levein saying today in an interview that one of the reasons Canero didn't fit into his plans was that he was 'too attacking'.  :S

146518[/snapback]

Play him as a right midfielder then! :ph34r:

Maybe Levein doesn't think he has the required quality to play there.  ;)

146600[/snapback]

But then who will play right midfield if Sylla is injured/suspended? I know we could put one of the centre midfielders out wide (Williams/Hughes), but I'd rather see somebody who's naturally a wide player and will maintain some width.

But then who will play right midfield if Sylla is injured/suspended? I know we could put one of the centre midfielders out wide (Williams/Hughes), but I'd rather see somebody who's naturally a wide player and will maintain some width.

146607[/snapback]

That is what I'm concerned with. We only have one natural right winger in Sylla, so if he gets injured/suspended, then it looks like we'll be playing with two central midfielders on the flanks. :mellow: Unless he sees someone like Porter or O'Grady being able to play there, which I highly doubt.

That is what I'm concerned with. We only have one natural right winger in Sylla, so if he gets injured/suspended, then it looks like we'll be playing with two central midfielders on the flanks.  :mellow:  Unless he sees someone like Porter or O'Grady being able to play there, which I highly doubt.

146610[/snapback]

Porter could

Archived