Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Why do the Thai's get so much credit?

Sums up my views on the matter perfectly.

The only reason people aren't dissenting more about the fact we're a Thai boy's stocking filler is that at the moment most of our fans are in the "Y'wot? They're selling fox masks at Bangkok Airport and we're on Thai TV every week? lol!" stage of infatuation. We'll be screwed when they get bored with us but very few seem concerned about that, with most content to stick their head up their own arse and whine on about how we deserve to see top flight football because our owners are loaded.

Folks need to wake up and realise that's not how football works.

Never seen any fox masks there myself, and we're not on Thai tv every week. We won't be "screwed when they get bored with us" unless they sell us to owners who screw us, which will be the fault of the owners at the time. I also think most Leicester fans know as well as anyone that money doesn't buy you success. So in summary, I think you're pretty much wrong on every single point you've made in that post.

Archived