Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Parking Tomorrow

Really depends on which side of Leicester you're coming from and whether you want to trade not having to walk far, but taking ages to drive out against parking further away (usually for free) and being able to drive straight off. I usually opt for the latter.

Really depends on which side of Leicester you're coming from and whether you want to trade not having to walk far, but taking ages to drive out against parking further away (usually for free) and being able to drive straight off. I usually opt for the latter.

Yeh a 10 minute walk or so is fine. Coming from Glenfield way.

Do you have a nice car? I usually park on one of the side streets on Saffron Lane or Aylestone Road.

Odeon works fine if you make sure they can't see any City stuff when you drive in.

If you're coming from Glenfield way and you can get there early enough then I usually park up on Lambert Road or Western Road (Runs parallel to Narborough Rd and cut through to the Great Central Walk along side the canal. Bit longer than 10 mins, but you can just drive straight off, no heavy traffic. If only they built a footbridge over the canal/river from the stadium, I'm sure a hell of a lot of people would take the option of walking in down the Great Central Way.

Archived