Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kieran_86

Norfolk Foxes?

They always seemed to have the potential and the support for higher divisions, especially as there are few clubs nearby. Never happened though for whatever reason. Difficult to attract the players maybe because of potential distances. The attendances were around 1200 when I went regularly in 2005/06 but are very low now, simply surviving seems to be the number one priority.

Geography defo an issue. Decent players are gone in flash as higher leagues come in for them is defo another. There's a few things bubbling, making it hard for them. Fingers crossed they can put a run of results together now. Get out of this league and encourage more investment.

Perfect example Thomson yeah, was banging them in beginning last season then left. There was a few last season who went. Has Eze gone aswell?

Yes mate, I though he was a slight liability though with red cards and penalties, I think he got sent off 4/5 times in that one season!

Living in Downham Market for the next year and working in Wisbech. Missing my football :(

Elgoods Fenland Stadium not good enough for you?!!

You're a short train ride away from the Abbey Stadium, 4th division football and some superb pre-match Thai food at the Wrestlers pub. Or head North to King's Lynn, they've got Kettering on boxing day. Like I said, the half time food and beer is pretty good.

Archived