Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

We need new songs

come on guys , lets ave some new songs for the players , we aint really got many good ones.. i will start to the tune of pia pia piano what about tia tia tianno tianno tianno

what about ........ to the tune of no limit ............... gareth, gareth gareth , gareth gareth , gareth gareth williams

come on guys , lets ave some new songs for the players , we aint really got many good ones.. i will start to the tune of pia pia piano what about tia tia tianno tianno tianno

or how about tia tia Tiatto Tiatto Tiatto ;)

or how about tia tia Tiatto Tiatto Tiatto ;)

lol! No i still prefer Sparkys effort!

Funny you should mention this.

We are going to launch something on the Trust website in a few days - so please all get your thinking caps on

Foxes Trust, hows the pre match songs debate going, we got any new ones planned? I did pm you agesss ago with a few recommendations :(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived