Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

To all those 'It's too early' for us to sign anyone fans...

Quoting yourself as proof that you're right!!!!

Brilliant.

Unlike you though, if I don't read something, I don't pass comment on the contents. But yeah, you go on thinking I'm a hypocrite if you like, I literaly couldn't give less of a **** what you think.

How is that passing comment on it's contents??

any different than 

"too long didn't read"

You keep digging.

Well, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell, but unfortunately when you've got people are on here all day going 'Waaaaaaaahh! Why haven't we signed anyone yet??????????' you have to remind them.

Oh ... someone else's fault you posted the obvious and then reminded everyone how right you were with a reference back to it. I'm so glad you're here to be so right all the time.

Oh ... someone else's fault you posted the obvious and then reminded everyone how right you were with a reference back to it. I'm so glad you're here to be so right all the time.

No worries, someone's got to put the ****ing mouthbreathers like you back on the right track. Anyway, I'm bored of your absolute shite now, laters.

No worries, someone's got to put the ****ing mouthbreathers like you back on the right track. Anyway, I'm bored of your absolute shite now, laters.

You mean quoting your posts in the same day being a hypocrite is "absolute shit"?? 

I thoroughly expected some abuse ... ****ing mouthbreather, was way above the level i was expecting though - so well done.

Thanks so much .... I'm back on the right track now.  

Archived