Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

To all those 'It's too early' for us to sign anyone fans...

The players we have choked in the last 2 months of the season.

Most Foxes fans agree we need a centre back, a centre mid and probably a striker to challenge.

Wigan are spending big and other clubs are signing some quality.

The standard will be higher next season.

Sitting on your hands is only an option if you want to end up mid table, for me.

And no, this is not a poem!

So thats 3 players? which is what I said.

You say we choked in the final part of the season which is exactly right and I think this was down to the lack of experience more than our players not being capable, hence our position at the end of January.

So what is saying we can't improve on that lack of experience next season with almost the same players and challenge for a top 2 spot? What makes you think we will finish mid table last time I checked we finished 6th with this squad.

Come on!

I've only been called a C*** once!

You guys can do better than that!?

After all, I have an opinion that differs from yours so I must be scum of the earth.

How is it an opinion? The fact of the matter is we have to sell to buy. We haven't sold yet so we can't buy.

So thats 3 players? which is what I said.

You say we choked in the final part of the season which is exactly right and I think this was down to the lack of experience more than our players not being capable, hence our position at the end of January.

So what is saying we can't improve on that lack of experience next season with almost the same players and challenge for a top 2 spot? What makes you think we will finish mid table last time I checked we finished 6th with this squad.

Not only inexperience, fatigue because of the small size of the pool of players the Manager decided were fit for use.

Can you please let me know when it's not too early for us to sign someone please?

Because all I can see is our squad back in training and our rival teams snapping up a lot of quality additions.

If you could let me know I'd appreciate it  :)

'quality additions'. Explain 'quality'?

Just because we haven't signed anyone shouldn't lead you in to a state of frenzy. Also, the transfer window has officially only been open LESS than 1 day. Do you realise that we have to sell before we buy anyway? It seems no matter how many times someone tells you that, it doesn't sink in. Please also do realise that some players will be reluctant to take pay-cuts to move (Beckford, Danns, St Ledger). Why would they? 

Just don't panic. It's on July 1st for fvck sake.

Can you please let me know when it's not too early for us to sign someone please?

Because all I can see is our squad back in training and our rival teams snapping up a lot of quality additions.

If you could let me know I'd appreciate it  :)

Name 5.

Mack chill out.

Yes other teams like Wigan, Leeds etc... have been moving quickly, but the players they have signed I don't think we have missed out anywhere.

Best signing so far is Luke Murphy to Leeds, the other moves in the Championship don't make me nervous, and think "Shit we are getting left behind here".

This is the same old thread AGAIN.Let me recap.

Another thread that's just the same,

It's now become a massive pain,

So please let's not have any more,

For now it's one long dreadful bore,

I'm think I'm going off my head,

So goodnight folks, I'm off to bed,

Before I go this just this I'll say,

More threads like this no way no way.

:nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono: 

Mack chill out.

Yes other teams like Wigan, Leeds etc... have been moving quickly, but the players they have signed I don't think we have missed out anywhere.

Best signing so far is Luke Murphy to Leeds, the other moves in the Championship don't make me nervous, and think "Shit we are getting left behind here".

I'm worried Kingfox as this is almost exactly what I was going to post!

How is it an opinion? The fact of the matter is we have to sell to buy. We haven't sold yet so we can't buy.

Do you know that's a fact?

I'm sure Pearson would like to sell some players but do we HAVE TO sell to buy?

Just wondered?

lol Yup , Nige has not snapped anyone up yet...what is he thinking of...I mean the trasfer window opened today lol .

Jeez we all know Nigel doesnt give anything away about his transfers until it is a done deal.

Why do people stress when their is no City transfer gossip.  Pearson knows exactly what we need and plans will be in place

A lot stems on when we can get rid of Beckford/Gallagher etc .

Do you know that's a fact?

I'm sure Pearson would like to sell some players but do we HAVE TO sell to buy?

Just wondered?

Unless we're planning to make life even more difficult for ourselves next season it is. It'd be pretty shocking for any significant movement in the market without assurances of having some of the high earning deadwood off the books. Even a few free transfers would set us back a fair amount in signing on fees.

Regardless July 1st is hardly the time to start panicking and bunching our knickers so far up our cracks we need tweezers to remove them. The whole transfer landscape has shifted with FFP, you'd imagine a lot of the clubs not doing business at the moment are waiting for others to test the water first.

Whilst i wouldn't suggest for one minute that it's time to panic on July 1st ..... July 1st sounds much earlier than it really is these days!!!! If you see what i mean!!!!

When the season started in september it would be no biggy .... but isn't the first game August 3rd?? ..... Not that long away!!!

Archived