Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

To all those 'It's too early' for us to sign anyone fans...

Can you please let me know when it's not too early for us to sign someone please?

Because all I can see is our squad back in training and our rival teams snapping up a lot of quality additions.

If you could let me know I'd appreciate it  :)

No one has said it's too early for us to sign players, but it's far too early for us to start panicking about not signing players.

I must have imagined all those replies then!?

Wow how many similar threads have you started?

This is my second.

Can you please let me know when it's not too early for us to sign someone please?

Because all I can see is our squad back in training and our rival teams snapping up a lot of quality additions.

If you could let me know I'd appreciate it  :)

For someone so concerned, you don't half sound like a smug c**t.

The way I see it is that we have been set back by the Thai's reality check over the FFP plus the changes at board room level. We are behind the game but not out of the picture. NFP always conducts his business with a stoney silence so I wouldn't be too worried. Having said that unless we strenthen with a pivotal midfielder plus a couple of other buys (maybe forward and left back) and then get rid of the deadwood we will be finishing 10th in this league.

For all those fans here with a brain here can someone here tell me how many bricks do you need to build a wall please? If you could let me know I'd appreciate it :)

Try a fence it's cheaper as you only need planks for that.

No one has said it's too early for us to sign players, but it's far too early for us to start panicking about not signing players.

This is perhaps the best response.

Worry when it's September the 2nd and we've not signed anyone.

If you could let me know I'd appreciate it :)

Transfer windows just opened, so by definition it isn't too early now...

Although to sign players we need money & we also need to free up ongoing outgoings which means it will be too early for /us/ to sign players until some of the unsustainable wages are gone.

Which is much, much, much harder than just bringing faces in & really highlights just how bad a deal was done by previous management for players worth next to nothing being paid a king's ransom.

I'd rather we signed the right players at whatever time than sign any old duffer for the sake of signing someone early on. This is the best shape our squad has been in over the summer for years, perhaps over a decade, so we don't need ten players like we have done most of those summers. Quality over quantity.

Come on!

I've only been called a C*** once!

You guys can do better than that!?

After all, I have an opinion that differs from yours so I must be scum of the earth.

Come on!

After all, I have an opinion that differs from yours so I must be scum of the earth.

You've offered a different opinion to a statement that I don't remember seeing on this board.

So I'm not quite sure who you are arguing against.

We won't be signing many players this season anyway, 1. Pearson is trying to build a team around the players we currently have 2. we don't have the money... I'd say maybe 3 signings at the most.

The players we have choked in the last 2 months of the season.

Most Foxes fans agree we need a centre back, a centre mid and probably a striker to challenge.

Wigan are spending big and other clubs are signing some quality.

The standard will be higher next season.

Sitting on your hands is only an option if you want to end up mid table, for me.

And no, this is not a poem!

Come on!

Or perhaps we think you just lack patience? You also seem to be desperate to start an argument for some reason.

Archived