Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Will Owen finish up at Man Yoo?

Will Owen quit Real for Old Trafford?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will Owen quit Real for Old Trafford?

• Yes definately
    • He will stay at Madrid
    • Other (please specify)

Tough one!!!!!!

148386[/snapback]

Definitly a tough one. I would say that he will join ManPoo if thats the only club interested in him. I doubt he will go to any other Spanish club and he would be unwise to stay at Real Madrid. but thinking about it, why would he go ManPoo. They already have loads of strikers even with Smith playing in the middle. However, if Saha does go to Monaco then i can see him going ManPoo. There is also a point of him being very similar in style to Van Nistlehorse but thats Fergies problem!

he said today that 3-4 Premiership clubs are interested in him. Newcastle and Utd probably and i dunno bout the 3rd. Could be Arsenal, dobut it would be Chelsea, Steve Bruce talked bout it yesterday a bit in his interview but they havent got that money, Liverpool?...maybe...could be Villa but again, not that kind of money.

newcastle are tipped for his signature but i'd be v surprised given they're out of europe now.

man utd would be a good move for both parties but who would be sacrifised - if saha leaves they still have rooney and van nist, aswell as owen if he signs... cant play all 3 either IMO

Archived