Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stretters91

Shirts Not good quality ?

Well there are millions of nerds in the country every week of the year then, nerding their team on in a variety of sports. Perhaps all-sports should call themselves all-nerds, or JD Nerds, or nerds direct. Twat!

Exactly this. I would imagine that the large majority of adults see buying replica shirts as another way to support their club which obviously anyone can do wether they can get to matches or not. To say adults buy them to imitate their heroes is not only wrong but moronic. If we all only bought our children shirts, think of the revenue we,d lose. The Man United's and Real Madrids of this world now only get ridiculously high sponsorship deals because of the tv exposure obviously, but even more so now because of their shirt sales , promoting that sponsor all over streets, shops, pubs and so on. When will people realise that our 'sport' is now a business and the need to now make money because of f f p. Is greater than ever. I say all of you go and get a God dam shirt, get one for your grandmother, get one for your cat, wash the Windows with it as far as I care just dig deep and shut up. Do not ask what your club can do for you, ask what you can do for your club. BAWT.....

I've never really understood adults wanting to wear a football shirt, bit weird for me and I stopped as about the age of 18 buying shirt, it's only ok if you are buying one for your Mrs as you want to fcuk her in it.

One disgusting individual on Saturday was about 40 years old and left wearing the full kit rather than the clothes he turned up in.

me neither.

Archived