Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stretters91

Shirts Not good quality ?

hey guys just wondering i got the new shirt on saturday and ive still not work it yet.

But after looking at it , there seems to be quite a few nicks on it ? Like where the seems join theres bits of white thread ?? just the odd bit here and

there but when i pay like 42 pound for it i want perfection ! aha anyone else found these bits on them ?

Sorry didnt know where to post ! :)

other than that i do like the new kit tbh ! something a bit different !!

Cheers

What the hell do people do to their shirts (not directed at the OP, just in general). I hear so much stuff about peeling and tearing? What do you do? Wash it at the temperature of the sun? Put it in a blender?

I've had many shirts and it's only after a few years the quality decliens (peeling of lettering/numbers etc). Not after a few days/weeks!

What the hell do people do to their shirts (not directed at the OP, just in general). I hear so much stuff about peeling and tearing? What do you do? Wash it at the temperature of the sun? Put it in a blender?

I've had many shirts and it's only after a few years the quality decliens (peeling of lettering/numbers etc). Not after a few days/weeks!

This!!! i've never had a problem with a shirt but someone was saying the colour was coming out of their shirt last season! WHAT?! how is that possible people must wash stuff in bleach or something. 

hey guys just wondering i got the new shirt on saturday and ive still not work it yet.

But after looking at it , there seems to be quite a few nicks on it ? Like where the seems join theres bits of white thread ?? just the odd bit here and

there but when i pay like 42 pound for it i want perfection ! aha anyone else found these bits on them ?

Sorry didnt know where to post ! :)

other than that i do like the new kit tbh ! something a bit different !!

Cheers

I posted this a few years back now but its exactly the same......

having worked in the printing industry for about 10 years I personally would always wait at least till the second batch of shirts come in. What you find is LCFC would of give burrda a deadline which suited LCFC not Burrda, burrda would of then rushed out the first batch to meet the deadline . You will probably notice in a couple of weeks (probably just after the real game) LCFC will say something along the lines of "unexpected demand of shirt means that certain lines are out of stock" in the meantime this gives burrda time to improve their quality as they have been working to this deadline from day one. The shirts will go back into stock, the fans will be thinking i best go and buy my shirt before there out of stock again, which will obviously starts the cycle again. Simple really.

I posted this a few years back now but its exactly the same......

having worked in the printing industry for about 10 years I personally would always wait at least till the second batch of shirts come in. What you find is LCFC would of give burrda a deadline which suited LCFC not Burrda, burrda would of then rushed out the first batch to meet the deadline . You will probably notice in a couple of weeks (probably just after the real game) LCFC will say something along the lines of "unexpected demand of shirt means that certain lines are out of stock" in the meantime this gives burrda time to improve their quality as they have been working to this deadline from day one. The shirts will go back into stock, the fans will be thinking i best go and buy my shirt before there out of stock again, which will obviously starts the cycle again. Simple really.

Guest MattP

Of course they are shit quality

The club know people are going to rock up and buy them in their thousands whatever so no point shelling out on decent materials.

I've not had one since I was 12, it all seems a bit weird to me. Fully grown adults buying shirts, pretending to be their heroes.

Same here, I've a retro shirt I'll occasionally wear down the pub on a Sunday but that's about it!

Saying that I'm expecting my first child in October and can't wait to buy him his first little kit!

I've not had one since I was 12, it all seems a bit weird to me. Fully grown adults buying shirts, pretending to be their heroes.

Slightly odd take on things?

Never pretended to be a City player! lol

I Live in North Carolina  these days and for me its a way of identifying with the club and city I miss... And its also a way of meeting other English people  who see it and come talk to me...

For the majority though I would think they just support Leicester... not some adult fantasy wole playing thing like you suggest...

Was going up to the KP today to buy a shirt and get my famous name on it, but are they having trouble peeling again?...

We don't know yet. I only used it as an example. There are always faulty shirts in the first batch as they've been rushed out and they don't know what the faults are until someone finds them. Always wait to buy them, there's plenty of time before the season starts.

Or do what I do and get it at the end of the season for a quarter of the price

Slightly odd take on things?

Never pretended to be a City player! lol

I Live in North Carolina these days and for me its a way of identifying with the club and city I miss... And its also a way of meeting other English people who see it and come talk to me...

For the majority though I would think they just support Leicester... not some adult fantasy wole playing thing like you suggest...

I don't know, if you have the name and number of a player, its a little odd. I wasn't aiming that purely at city fans I meant in general. I can understand your identity situation entirely.

lol, I wear Gary Numan T-shirts the majority of the time but I'm certainly not pretending to be him.

Being a big gig goer myself I actually think there's a bit of a similarity between music t shirts and football shirts other than the obvious one of identifying yourself to someone. ... say when I go see morrissey wearing a tshirt from that tour is seen as a bit naff but if you wear one from a tour say 10 years back it's seen as pretty cool, likewise wearing that seasons kit compared to say a genuine retro city shirt gets admiring glances

Same here, I've a retro shirt I'll occasionally wear down the pub on a Sunday but that's about it!

Saying that I'm expecting my first child in October and can't wait to buy him his first little kit!

Yeah its great to do that, my boy has had a kit every year. Wouldn't buy him a white one again though the mucky little git.

Archived