Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stretters91

Shirts Not good quality ?

Ordered my son his first Leicester kit on Saturday. Was chuffed to see it arrive today...

They sent the wrong bloody size. I ordered 1 to 1 and a half years. They've sent 0-6 months.

Not happy!

Other than it being the wrong size can I ask what you thought of it?....I'll be buying a 0-6 months one soon as I'm about to have a son!

Other than it being the wrong size can I ask what you thought of it?....I'll be buying a 0-6 months one soon as I'm about to have a son!

I bought a 0-6 months one and got it signed by the squad on Saturday as I'm going to have a son soon too. It's pretty decent quality other than there's no undershirt detail (maybe a positive for some people) and there's no LCFC badge on the shorts.

I bought a 0-6 months one and got it signed by the squad on Saturday as I'm going to have a son soon too. It's pretty decent quality other than there's no undershirt detail (maybe a positive for some people) and there's no LCFC badge on the shorts.

Thanks for the info mate and all the best with your little boy!

Being a big gig goer myself I actually think there's a bit of a similarity between music t shirts and football shirts other than the obvious one of identifying yourself to someone. ... say when I go see morrissey wearing a tshirt from that tour is seen as a bit naff but if you wear one from a tour say 10 years back it's seen as pretty cool, likewise wearing that seasons kit compared to say a genuine retro city shirt gets admiring glances

I've still got some old City shirts but they're not in very good condition now. My mum and stepdad have still got their white Bukta shirts, they're still in good nick and they still take them on holiday to wear. The oldest Numan shirt I've got left is from the Fury Tour 85, anything older has long since fallen to bits. I wear my Leicester shirts and Numan shirts with equal pride and it's how I met some of my long standing friends.

There are many reasons adults buy football shirts but I've never heard of an adult pretending he's a particular player lol.

I've never felt the need to put name & number on the back of a shirt though but if I did it would be 5 Walsh as he's my all time favourite player. I also wouldn't want to be the next picture on Full Kit W@nkers lol

Guest MattP

I've never really understood adults wanting to wear a football shirt, bit weird for me and I stopped as about the age of 18 buying shirt, it's only ok if you are buying one for your Mrs as you want to fcuk her in it.

One disgusting individual on Saturday was about 40 years old and left wearing the full kit rather than the clothes he turned up in.

Im 24 and ive bought a city shirt every year since i was about 10. I wear them to match days as well over the top of a hoody usualy. I dont think its nerdy or am trying to be like anyone else. I did have heskey on the back but thats cos i am a huge fan of his.

I wear it to play football in and go to the gym. I also wear it to support my club. If you dont want to buy then its fine but you shouldnt ridicule people who do.

I don't think any grown adult buys them to pretend to be there hero or anything like that but there is something that seems a little "nerdish" about grown men wearing the shirts to matches.

Well there are millions of nerds in the country every week of the year then, nerding their team on in a variety of sports. Perhaps all-sports should call themselves all-nerds, or JD Nerds, or nerds direct. Twat!

I've never really understood adults wanting to wear a football shirt, bit weird for me and I stopped as about the age of 18 buying shirt, it's only ok if you are buying one for your Mrs as you want to fcuk her in it.

One disgusting individual on Saturday was about 40 years old and left wearing the full kit rather than the clothes he turned up in.

Jesus Christ, talk about full kit willy puller .

Well there are millions of nerds in the country every week of the year then, nerding their team on in a variety of sports. Perhaps all-sports should call themselves all-nerds, or JD Nerds, or nerds direct. Twat!

Have I touched a nerve? Little aggressive aren't you?

lol it's understandable when kids want to get changed into the new shirt whilst they're still out, but adults that do it need to grow up a bit.

As for the first sentence, I agree. I'm 19 and I bought a retro one and wear that instead of paying £40+ every year for something that will be slightly adjusted for the next season and will lose the sponsor before the end of the season. Not to mention they're much nicer.

Look don't take the "nerdish" comment to heart, I could of chosen my words a little better I guess but I choose not to wear shirts to games as especially away from home I like to get around the city and in pubs without drawing attention to myself as being an away fan! also taking an interest in fashion I like to choose what I wear and enjoy a good Fred Perry in particular!

Buying the shirt is one thing, and bad enough at that price, but buying the full kit and changing into it? Someone definitely should have taken a photo and tweeted it.

Definite full kit w@nker

Guest MattP

Buying the shirt is one thing, and bad enough at that price, but buying the full kit and changing into it? Someone definitely should have taken a photo and tweeted it.

Definite full kit w@nker

I left my phone in the car, knew it was a mistake as soon as I walked in and I was to come across some full kit willy puller at some point.

God knows what the players must think seeing that.

Archived