Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Narborough_fox

The Sky Bet Football League

Been watching some late night SSN, and right before the ad break they decide to show Deeney killing us off whilst exclaiming 'Plenty more of this; over the next five years!'.

(An emotion is not even capable of the rage)

Sky aren't that immoral. They don't exploit people in the way the loan companies do, they ruin peoples' lives, Sky only stop football fans from attending a match. No player is going to refuse to have the logo on the shirt they wear.

They run a betting operation, which to my knowledge placing/running bets is a no-no in Islam

Its probable Cisse is just making noises to make it clear hes not comfortable in Newcastle and maybe wants a move

They run a betting operation, which to my knowledge placing/running bets is a no-no in Islam

Cisse is probable just making noises to make it clear hes not comfortable in Newcastle and maybe wants a move

Oh yeah forgot they were putting their gambling logo on. It's on the title of the thread as well, it's almost as if I can't read at times  lol  :unsure:

In that case then yes I could see players wanting to stand against it.

Archived