Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Salieri

My lads first game.

I'm bringing my lad all the way up from Cornwall to watch his first Leicester match (vs Birmingham 24th Aug). Was wondering about the best place to sit? 

When I come up I normally sit around the J2 area, decent view and all that. I don't know whether to stick with this or go for the far cheaper option of the Family Stand? I don't particularly want to sit in there (behind the goal) but my main priority is that my lad gets the most out of it.

I'm thinking that if he's in the Family Stand he may struggle to follow the game properly as its hard to follow whats going on further up the pitch whereas in J2 the view is decent, providing he's not sitting behind someone who's constantly standing up!

Any advice appreciated. :)

Oh, and he's 7 btw.

If you're OK for funds, go about half way up on the half way line in the East stand.

You get the best view of the game, nobody is standing, but you are close enough to L/K Blocks to get a good atmosphere.

So J2 then? That's where i'm leaning towards. Bout halfway up.

J2  you should be fine and he may even laugh at some of the good old chants he hears ;)

Ha. And i've warned him to expect 'bad language'!

Archived