Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Average age of team versus Derby

if you want championship mid table mediocroity for the next few years.

The squad that finished 6th last year and currently are 6th? There's more than 12 teams in the league you know

How is it hypocritical?!

I would like a good team. I don't care if its experienced or not. If its inexperienced there is more chance of the players being poached.

Look at Palace. Last year their two best players were Jedinak and Zaha. Zaha has just moved to United and Jedinak is there for another season.

Dont get me wrong - i want to see an exciting team and some of the most exciting players to watch are young. But having a young team is not necessarily a good thing.

How is it hypocritical?!

I would like a good team. I don't care if its experienced or not. If its inexperienced there is more chance of the players being poached.

Look at Palace. Last year their two best players were Jedinak and Zaha. Zaha has just moved to United and Jedinak is there for another season.

Dont get me wrong - i want to see an exciting team and some of the most exciting players to watch are young. But having a young team is not necessarily a good thing.

Would have said that Dikgacoi, Bolasie, Williams, Parr and Murray would have contested Jedinak for second best player at Palace. Speroni wasn't too bad either

Would have said that Dikgacoi, Bolasie, Williams, Parr and Murray would have contested Jedinak for second best player at Palace. Speroni wasn't too bad either

Jedinak was voted as their player of the season

Archived