Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

News forum?

In light of recent fanatisim against threads concerning the worlds biggest news subject, and someone asking me to use one thread to post such news, could you produce a news forum?

I`d be quite willing to moderate it.

Also, whilst im here, is it possible for a moderator to give reason(s) as to why they freeze or delete a thread, and let us reply to understand why?

Lastly, i`d like to congratulate you on a fantastic website, ive done this before, but its so good, i feel the need to show my appreciation once again.

Thankyou.

General Chat for now :thumbup: Try to keep some of the similar topics in the same topic though, i don't have a problem myself but it seems a few haven't liked them, recently, although they happen to be a lot more interesting than a few posters topics i could mention <_<

tbh why would they want to make u a moderator when u cant understand why they edit or delete threads?

151584[/snapback]

Because if i was a moderator, i`d explain why a thread was deleted, and let the thread producer reply.

"city fan", what makes you think, that what the `news` broadcasters tell you, is all thats going on?

"Mr Chainsaw"

General Chat for now Try to keep some of the similar topics in the same topic though, i don't have a problem myself but it seems a few haven't liked them, recently, although they happen to be a lot more interesting than a few posters topics i could mention

Thanks for the honesty there mate, its reasurring.

• 4 weeks later...

So someone that posts racist Xenophobic posts, who admits he knows nothing about the subject he starts has offered to moderate a news thread. Very fair. Why not invite the BNP or the NF to help. The Nazi press did a similar job regarding concentration camps in putting out denial stories.

I've noticed that in the reply to Mr Chainsaw in quoting, he's again used the bold print to change the context of the quote and make himself look like the good guy.

In light of recent fanatisim against threads concerning the worlds biggest news subject, and someone asking me to use one thread to post such news, could you produce a news forum?

I`d be quite willing to moderate it.

Also, whilst im here, is it possible for a moderator to give reason(s) as to why they freeze or delete a thread, and let us reply to understand why?

Lastly, i`d like to congratulate you on a fantastic website, ive done this before, but its so good, i feel the need to show my appreciation once again.

Thankyou.

nothing like a bit of arse licking to try get your own way ;)

A film was on BBC1 last night based on a true story. Set duing WW2 i concerned The Russian fight against the Germans in 1942. The leaders wanted the men on the front and people at home to stop retreating and someone came up with the idea of bringing forth a 'Hero' This was in the form of a sniper who picked off German Officers in Leningrad. His picture was in the papers and the peoples spirits rose. His life story was hyped and the press followed him to report his kills.

My point here is propaganda can be used to influence vulnable people. If somebody with extremists views was allowed to have a free run in a News Forum to decide what is and what is not shown who knows what could happen. Just a little worrying TBH.

So someone that posts racist Xenophobic posts

I've noticed that in the reply to Mr Chainsaw in quoting, he's again used the bold print to change the context of the quote and make himself look like the good guy.

Have you EVER made any sense??? Explain the racist xenophobic posts, or shut up!!!

I am a good guy, theres nothing wrong in promoting that, self promotion is what i was taught at school.

The vile hatred towards me is astonishing, its the kind of vile someone should be banned for.

**Arrre you reading mr chain, arrre you reading, arrre you reading, arrre you reading mis-ter chain**?

How about you stop this vile hatred towards me swissfox, oops sorry, ken"lcfc"? It wont do your karma anygood. lol

nothing like a bit of arse licking to try get your own way ;)

Nothing of the sort, its the complete truth. I genuinely hav`nt come across a better website chat forum, although since doing so, ive come across one very similar.

If somebody with extremists views was allowed to have a free run in a News Forum to decide what is and what is not shown who knows what could happen.

I agree, I take it your ruling yourself out then?

I myself feel that as long as folk stick to the forum rules, and enjoy their chat, then that is a good basis to a successfull forum, and that is what i would adhere to. Every view is extreme to someone somewhere, the deal is to understand the nature in which a successfull forum can survive.

BB is boring, member v member is boring, how many green socks have you got is boring, heavy metal is boring, but many like these subjects.

How about respecting others desires?

You ask that of Freund, now that is funny lollollol don't you know he doesn't believe in respect it's not funny enough. ;)

You ask that of Freund, now that is funny lollollol don't you know he doesn't believe in respect it's not funny enough. ;)

oh, and heres me, someone brought up on respect.

freund, your boring and no-one comes here to read your posts anyway, so why don't you just sod off and join a freund forum ;)

:smile::smile::)

Archived